Check this out :D :D

:purdy:
asal

Re: Transdeau to the rescue..

Unread post by asal »

Berry Sweet wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:42
asal wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:39

Healthy. Encourages blood circulation.
So does walking and exercise. No need to be a whore 24/7.
promotes feeling of well being and makes your partner feel appreciated and gives them good health as well.

sex dilates your blood vessels - if you're sick, ypu'll momentarily after sex be able to breathe better.

Harrison Faulkner is denied these advantages :(

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Berry Sweet wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:37
asal wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:30 Yes, everyone has to be sexually active all the time. It's a sign of health.
No. It's called a whore. For both men and women.

Sodom and Gomorrah.
The lesson of Sodom and Gomorrah was that the city was destroyed for ill treatment of poor people. Nothing to do with sex.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

asal wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:07
Berry Sweet wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:37 No. It's called a whore. For both men and women.

Sodom and Gomorrah.
The lesson of Sodom and Gomorrah was that the city was destroyed for ill treatment of poor people. Nothing to do with sex.
Um, I think you should reread that scripture. :unsure:

asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:09
asal wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:07

Um, I think you should reread that scripture. :unsure:
“’Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/16-49.htm

It would be illogical for God to be opposed to sex. Sex is a gift which allows for procreation ... but not guaranteed procreation. Why isn't procreation guaranteed - because then we have to keep at it (evolutionary biology). Dolphins love it, and we're more playful than dolphins. Human penises are the largest out of all animals in proportion to the size of our bodies.

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

asal wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:14
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:09 Um, I think you should reread that scripture. :unsure:
“’Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

It would be illogical for God to be opposed to sex. Sex is a gift which allows for procreation ... but not guaranteed procreation. Why isn't procreation guaranteed - because then we have to keep at it (evolutionary biology). Dolphins love it, and we're more playful than dolphins. Human penises are the largest out of all animals in proportion to the size of our bodies.
You definitely need to attend Bible studies again...

asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:31
asal wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:14 “’Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

You definitely need to attend Bible studies again...
"they did not help the poor and needy."

Get in on it.
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I agree that you need to go and read the actual story in the bible.

People will twist the bible in anyway they can to push a narrative that suits their needs.

One can not change what God has said and done.

God is changeless...he does NOT change. He will always be the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Berry Sweet

There's two angels that came to Sodom. Lot welcomes them and let's them stay at his home. The angels are there tongive warning God is going to destroy the city.

The people come banging on Lot's door wanting to see the visitors and "have sex with them" << that is what it says in The Bible.

When you google this today, they completely changed it and took the sex part out. It's replaced with "get to know them". All this censorship is ridiculous.

Berry Sweet

This is a picture I just took...it's one of my old bibles. This one was printed in 1985.

Nevermind Google that's censored to the max.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Berry Sweet wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 01:35 This is a picture I just took...it's one of my old bibles. This one was printed in 1985.

Nevermind Google that's censored to the max.

Thank you for the effort Berry. You took a picture and posted it, I appreciate that, and it's from your actual bible! Pretty cool.

I like the interpretation of the Sodom and Gomorrah story being to press people to be kind to the poor. It's an angle. I think it's good to encourage people to do so.

Getting into other people's sex lives is inappropriate. Let people do whatever, most of the day people don't have time for those kinds of things, and it's no community leader's bizzo.

Meanwhile, be kind to the poor.

Get in on it.
Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

asal wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:01
Berry Sweet wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:42 So does walking and exercise. No need to be a whore 24/7.
promotes feeling of well being and makes your partner feel appreciated and gives them good health as well.

sex dilates your blood vessels - if you're sick, ypu'll momentarily after sex be able to breathe better.

Did deep throating Gordy's dick improve your health. I hope so because he says you are fat and ugly.

Kennedy and Gabbard in 2024
Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

asal wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:29 Harrison Faulkner is likely not sexually active :(
If you can get laid, anybody can.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Shen Li wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:37
asal wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:01 promotes feeling of well being and makes your partner feel appreciated and gives them good health as well.

Did deep throating Gordy's dick improve your health. I hope so because he says you are fat and ugly.
Ya but...wasn't Gordy fat and ugly ?

Just wondering.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

asal wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:59
Berry Sweet wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:57 Those people obviously have relations with the opposite gender. Male and female.

Not like transmen who identify as lesbians. And then get upset because real lesbians don't understand how to be lesbians :rolleyes:
It's pretty sus when a man transitions to be a female ... but is only attracted to females, and it happens a lot.

That Jenner person is such a woman.

How rare must it be for a woman to be the type of lesbian that loves trans women? So many factors have to align.
Thank Gawd you are a barren woman. You shouldn't be allowed within 500 metres of a child or a voting station.

Berry Sweet

asal wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 12:18 Thank you for the effort Berry. You took a picture and posted it, I appreciate that, and it's from your actual bible! Pretty cool.
What The Holy Bible says is different from Google.
You can't 'liberalize' up the Holy book to how it benefits just you. God said what He said.
Seems like you needed to see it.

I like the interpretation of the Sodom and Gomorrah story being to press people to be kind to the poor. It's an angle. I think it's good to encourage people to do so.
You just made this 'interpretaion' up in your head because it's what works for you. It's far from what it's actually about.
Where do you get 'helping the poor' from a city with a history famously known for indulging in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural lust....??

Getting into other people's sex lives is inappropriate. Let people do whatever, most of the day people don't have time for those kinds of things, and it's no community leader's bizzo.
You were the one that said people should be having sex all the time. Also judging others by saying theu never get laid or can't.
So it's your business but no one else's?
🤔

Meanwhile, be kind to the poor.
Really? :rolleyes:
It really feels like your trying to steer this onto another direction.

Berry Sweet

Sending more money to Urkraine for trans surgeries. Canadian tax payers are paying for this absurdity.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I think this doofus thinks gender-transformative mine action has something to do with transgenders.
I believe it's about being gender inclusive to hire both women and men to do the work. The pay for this kind of work is what makes the job sought after and usually the positions are filled by men. With men on the front lines causing a shortage to fulfill the need...they are now taking on women. I think just using the term "gender", gets people ramped up.
I don't know where transgender surgeries came from.

Berry Sweet

Pandering for votes. The guy is a nut job.

Berry Sweet

This douche bag had a Biden moment..

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Berry Sweet

:thumbup:

Ita backfiring. More people are starting to speak up. There's also the silent majority.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Berry Sweet wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:00 :thumbup:

Ita backfiring. More people are starting to speak up. There's also the silent majority.
Exactly. That's why Bud beer commercial backfired, people feel free not to buy the beer but are reluctant to speak freely. Dangerous lack of free speech in western societies

Berry Sweet

It's true. There's a lot of people who don't want to lose their jobs..they don't say anything. It's sad and disgusting.

Berry Sweet

Have you all seen this? I dont know if this is truly JTs kid? It's mostly speculation at this point.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

I will vote for Trudeau now thanks. He legalized pot

Berry Sweet

You just realize this almost a decade later?