Is Sweaty Beets a Man Hater?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Berry Sweet

Re: Is Sweaty Beets a Man Hater?

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 20:57 You want a gun to shoot people with
Protection you fuckin retard.

I said what I said about someone breaking down my door and threatening to kill. All bets on that degenerates life should be off at that point. People like that deserve to get shot with a gun.

Idiot. Then why were there several officers pointing rifles at the degenerate outside my home? It had 4 weapons on it's dumbass. Like, its ok for the degenerate to have weapons, destroy my property and threaten to take a life? Oh yeah, that's ok. Now Berry wants a gun and sooo terrible. Moron.

:purdy:
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Sweaty Beets works two jobs with broken legs and you Serbian asshole say she should work harder to get where you are. Fuck you

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Oscar Mayer

You're an obvious wet back, Serbian dude. You probably lied to get here

"Paranoia strikes deep
Berry Sweet

Don't pull a Trudeau and turn it around on other people.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:01 You're a dummy and I'm not your buddy. You did that scream against women for years, we all saw you. Fuck you
Hey, bud... you ever have to jab a finger into your abdomen like the cleaning kit in the butt of your SKS after forgetting to chew your steak? :D

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:06 ]don't be shy to chime in about how the City of Vancouver with your work there allows you a house and a smug demire
Oscar, I’m happy with my life in Van, although concerned about the direction society is taking. But that has nothing to do with my previous remark.

Most of the time I enjoy your posts here, insightful observations about life in general, pictures from where you live, your life and work. This thread is so unlike you. Be your old self, everyone will love it. And if you could bring back the old avatar from several years ago, the cool gentleman without hardware in his Hand, that would be awesome!

Berry Sweet

I am who I am because of my life experiences. It shaped and made me who I am today. It gave me strength. All of this was supposed to happen. To get me to this point in life.

I don’t regret any of the bad stuff that has happened to me. I accept it and allowed it to form me into the woman I am today. I could've been a little bitch, whined and cried, gave up and did nothing. But I didn't. I rose up and became stronger.

Mad Serb

Oscar, you probably mixed me up with someone.

Oscar Mayer

Like I said if you want to know what living with an ostomy appliance is like there are youtube. Stop trying to make me feel small, it's only you is tiny

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

Mad Serb wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:19 Oscar, you probably mixed me up with someone.
Mad Serb wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:19 Oscar, you probably mixed me up with someone.
Maybe, it's hard work defending myself from the assholes here

"Paranoia strikes deep
Berry Sweet

No one being an asshole but you.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm thinking (or hoping so) too. You are one of the most level headed posters here.
Oscar's opinions sober and not so sober are worlds apart. When sober, he is salt of the earth guy with good values. I can see it.
It breaks my heart when the other side takes the lead. =(

Berry Sweet

I'm sure he's drinking by the way he's posting.

It seems everytime he drinks his mind goes straight twords me along with anger and self pity. He should seek some help.

Oscar Mayer

Its hard ripping at those assholes and hear them call me shit in a bag. I know I'm right, it's hard.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Mad Serb

Oscar Mayer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:28 Its hard ripping at those assholes and hear them call me shit in a bag. I know I'm right, it's hard.
Just ignore it buddy.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Berry Sweet wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:25 I'm sure he's drinking by the way he's posting.

It seems everytime he drinks his mind goes straight twords me along with anger and self pity. He should seek some help.
I think his mind goes towards those who have hurt him. And making fun of a medical condition that probably isn't fun, might be what steers him. It's like making fun of someone with cancer. It would cut deeply I suppose.

Berry Sweet

Oscar, I even apologized to you a bit back...open for everyone to see. I was sincere about it and even said, let's not do that again.

But you keep at it. You keep bashing every chance you get. And making up stories about my life. There's no shortage of people in my real life who have done that to me too. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me and my life's choices. The problem are the people who are doing this. They are jealous of me...this why they do it. Because in the end, I moved on, I climbed up the ladder and I'm making it to places where I want to be...I spend my personal time researching and studying, on my own, (and shooting targets) because I want to know everything and be a better person....haters are jealous because they're being useless, getting drunk, partying, making bad decisions and getting themselves into a hole...all while I'm spending my time doing something productive.

Instead of wasting your time being angry twords me...go do something.

Sargent Smellibitz

Oscar Mayer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:28 Its hard ripping at those assholes and hear them call me shit in a bag. I know I'm right, it's hard.
Maybe try Metamucil?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:35
Maybe try Metamucil?
Karma...beware.

Berry Sweet

mimi wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:29
Berry Sweet wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:25 I'm sure he's drinking by the way he's posting.

I think his mind goes towards those who have hurt him. And making fun of a medical condition that probably isn't fun, might be what steers him. It's like making fun of someone with cancer. It would cut deeply I suppose.
Sad. I'm hard of hearing...I get made fun of here...been made fun of my whole life.

I get made fun of for "jumping out a window"...all sorts of jokes.

Both of these are nothing to take lightly either. But I have humility. Rise above.

There's more to me than you know. But I don't day certain things. I could be a person who can't get over anything, fall into a deep depression and give up on life. Some people in my position would. For me that's boring. I'm only living this life once. I'm gonna finish it without being a coward or a little bitch.

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:38
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:35 Maybe try Metamucil?
Karma...beware.
Beef or lamb?

Berry Sweet

Oscar, (and everyone else here) turn the volume up and listen to this video.

It's fast paced and only 5 min. Listen to it and understand it...feel it.

When I feel down or have a shitty day, I listen to this.

Sargent Smellibitz

When I'm feeling down in the "dumps" I crack open a bottle of whiskey, don a native head dress, and poop in a shopping bag. :D

Berry Sweet

I am the way today because I took that advice. I'm not on the sidelines, I'm not watching from the stands...I'm IN the game. I've climbed.

Berry Sweet

Here's the full length one...30 min

Berry Sweet

Check it out :D