Canadian surgeon warns of grim scenarios when transgender operations go wrong

Register accountRead the forum rules
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

By Cosmin Dzsurdzsa -February 24, 2024

A Canadian surgeon has served up a stark assessment of the effects of sex-change operations.

In a recent address to colleagues, Dr. Alex Laungani of Canada’s Metropolitan Center Of Surgery said there are particular risks associated with male-to-female genital surgeries, known as vaginoplasties.

Speaking at an event sponsored by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, Dr. Laungani highlighted concerns regarding the quality of care provided to transgender patients undergoing such procedures.

The event was recorded, and footage of Dr. Laungani’s remarks was made public following a records request by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Dr. Laungani raised alarm over the increasing number of clinics catering to transgender patients, emphasizing a perceived lack of proper training among medical professionals.

“A gender surgeon should… have a training and documented supervision and gender-affirming procedure, which means we’ve seen a growing number of programs throughout the world of gender affirmation probably with a lack of training and not proper training for now,” said Dr. Laungani.

He argued that while the expansion of services has provided greater access to surgery for transgender individuals, it has come at the cost of adequate training and proficiency among practitioners.

“The most-dreaded complication is to perforate the rectum while you are dissecting the vaginal cavity,” Dr. Laungani stated.

“You are essentially dissecting the cavity between the prostate and the rectum and there’s literally no space there. So you have to create a new plane in a spot that doesn’t exist. So you’re very much close to the rectum and it’s very hard. It’s very easy to get in there.”

He also highlighted post-operative issues, including the reopening of surgical wounds in a significant percentage of cases and difficulties in achieving orgasm for many patients.

Furthermore, Dr. Laungani described the necessity for patients to regularly dilate their newly-created canals using a vibrator-like device to prevent collapse—a process he likened to a “full-time job” for the first few months post-surgery.

Conservative party leader Pierre Poilievre recently echoed concerns over irreversible gender transitions for children, applauding Alberta Premier Danielle Smith’s stance on implementing “common-sense protections.”

In response to a poll indicating significant public support for banning gender reassignment surgeries and cross-sex hormones for children, Poilievre urged Prime Minister Trudeau to respect provincial autonomy on such matters.

https://tnc.news/2024/02/24/canadian-su ... perations/

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

Re: Canadian surgeon warns of grim scenarios when transgender operations go wrong

I still don't understand why some still want to do this?

There's nothing 'right' about any of this.

Mad Serb

Re: Canadian surgeon warns of grim scenarios when transgender operations go wrong

Unread post by Mad Serb »

So long as it is limited to consenting adults, it is fine. It's up to them to weigh risk vs benefits and ultimately to decide.

Berry Sweet

I agree anything sexual should be left to adults only.

We all know the brain is fully developed at the age of 25. With that scientific information, that's when a gender reasignment surgery could take place. As an adult, one is allowed to fuck up their life at their own decision and risk.

They also need to stop making fentanyl pills for kids. Big no no.

Berry Sweet

This is nasty...

Reversal Surgery in Regretful Male-to-Female Transsexuals After Sex Reassignment Surgery

Picture (look at your own risk):

https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1 ... 76-gr5.jpg

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

My deepest sympathy to individuals who believe that these procedures will make their lives better. Nature's cruel joke made worse by Science.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Lochdubh wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:04 My deepest sympathy to individuals who believe that these procedures will make their lives better. Nature's cruel joke made worse by Science.
Ditto. I don’t think there are sufficient warnings of real dangers to life of these procedures. You take aspirin and the tablet labelling will give you a long list of potential side effects. Are ppl undergoing these surgeries aware of risks to be able to make the right decision? I think not.

~ plaid ~
Mad Serb

I'm sure most thos ewho opt are informed, it just that we who do not care much about it do not know and think that nobody knows

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

The few trannies I've met (a very small sample) are emotionally grasping at straws. They are angry and want to believe.

North Americans like to have faith that there is a solution for every problem.

Berry Sweet

They call us regular folk science deniers. They think that today's science is wrong and they can change it using their own thoughts. Just jump ship without doing any research. Trust the doctor. The doctor doesn't want to back out because they're scared to lose their job due to "transphobia". Plus they want the money.

I dont know the full extent to undergoing these kinds of nasy procedures...but I am curious if these people going under the knife have to sign some kind of form? Like, understanding the risks and invovlement for the long term? Along with their own personal responsibilities to the surgery?

M to F surgeries are disgusting. I've actually gone and looked at pictures throughout the entire procedure :puke: scientifically, it's not a "vagina" it's classified as a "wound". That's why they have to stick a balloon thing up there several times a day.

The thing I really don't understand is, this craziness take away all of ones sexual pleasure...they may never have an orgasm again. Along with the risk of multiple ongoing infections.

A cousin of mine and I have a male friend in high school, who transitioned to a woman just a few years ago. He's got his sausage and jewels chopped off...went for the entire vagina procedure. He is constant pain everyday now and regrets what he did. There's no help for him. He's completely fucked.

People need to be talking more about the horrors of these procudres and what some people are going thru. More of the detrans stories need to be talked about.

I wanted to write my own paper about this. I found some people online talking about it..I also found some links of scientifi studies and data about the detransitioners...it was very interesting...it was done by a university and the detrans rate was at 36% ish....however, once I sat down to type this out with links and all...all the info and pages I had book marked were all missing and taken down from the internet. I'm seriously appalled. I guess next time, I find something legit on this topic, I'm going to screen shot it and/or down load the information.

I'm honestly seeing this as a modern day depopulation tactic. The delusional are weeding themselves out. They won't live for long. You can't have kids after these procedures.

Even Dylan Mulvaneys 15 minutes is up. Thank God!

Mad Serb

Berry Sweet wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:21 I'm honestly seeing this as a modern day depopulation tactic.
I agree with everything you wrote except this. Trans people are minority, if the goal is depopulation it would be focused on areas of high growth (Africa).

Berry Sweet

Mad Serb wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:00
Berry Sweet wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:21 I'm honestly seeing this as a modern day depopulation tactic.
I agree with everything you wrote except this. Trans people are minority, if the goal is depopulation it would be focused on areas of high growth (Africa).
It's a start to weed out the most delusional first.