Re: Will the AI Economy Crash?

Unread post by J0E »

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

So far my favourite aspect of AI is the way the technology outed the Woke sub-geniuses who have the technology portraying almost everyone (including famous Amerikan slaver, George Washington) as Negroes.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I'm down with AI coming into legal/court settings. They say it should be up and running by 2050.

"AI holds enormous potential to augment the efficiency and effectiveness of our legal w the courts. The access to justice gap that has always persisted may be reduced by an explosion of AI-enhanced productivity."

AI will one day take over most jobs for lawyers. Paralegals will be nonexistant. Everything about you will be in the data base. AI will find it asap...it knows you. AI at that point will have the ability to scan your body language and the way you speak...it knows one is lying. You will be recorded and stored for future use at every turn. There will be no more lying and gaslighting in court...for both the so-called 'professionals' in law and the perp. AI will know who you are and what you are capable of...it will let everyone know.

This is actually in the works as I post this. I've posted it before. Forbes has articles abput this and it's progress...search for it.

I honestly can't wait for the day this is put into full effect.

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

Lochdubh wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 13:17 So far my favourite aspect of AI is the way the technology outed the Woke sub-geniuses who have the technology portraying almost everyone (including famous Amerikan slaver, George Washington) as Negroes.
I'm getting bored and tired of blacks claiming EVERYONE in the past was black.

Even the claim that Jesus was black is getting old. Jesus is NOT black...and get over it. Jesus was a Hebrew/Jew. He is from the tribe of Judah. At that time majority of those people were OLIVE SKINNED. Not black. It's what his race and tribe was. Are we all of a sudden saying at the 12 tribes of the Israelites were black? Cause they weren't.

Even the areas today..Jerusalem, Iraq, Turkey, Syria...these are middle eastern people...they are Arabs...and what colour are Arabs? They're either white or olive.

There is no argument at all about this. I refuse to listen to uneducated, mind controlled and retarded people.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Berry Sweet wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 15:18 I'm getting bored and tired of blacks claiming EVERYONE in the past was black.
The blacks extend that claim not to everyone, but only to positive historical people.
It is just a mystery to me how come blacks didn’t conquer the world, but rather unsophisticated European barbaric peoples did. Probably because Africans were too peaceful and oriented towards philosophy, art and science

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Berry Sweet wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 15:03 I'm down with AI coming into legal/court settings. They say it should be up and running by 2050.

"AI holds enormous potential to augment the efficiency and effectiveness of our legal w the courts. The access to justice gap that has always persisted may be reduced by an explosion of AI-enhanced productivity."

AI will one day take over most jobs for lawyers. Paralegals will be nonexistant. Everything about you will be in the data base.....

.....I honestly can't wait for the day this is put into full effect.
Yes Fair Berr, AI will eliminate those jobs ...

...and they'll be coming after yours too.

Maybe your child will be lucky enough to have a job or livelihood that pays her a living wage when she grows up?

Even those Shit McDirts jobs are on the line too, Berr.

Berry Sweet

Yes Joe, a lot of people will be affected at that time. I'll be I'm my 70s..so It won't bother me. I don't know what life will be like, bit it def be different. There will be new jobs we've never heard of before.

We can't change what is going to happen. All I can say is, it's all the criminals and beyond stupid people that are the cause for all of this.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Berry Sweet wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 16:38 Yes Joe, a lot of people will be affected at that time. I'll be I'm my 70s..so It won't bother me. I don't know what life will be like, bit it def be different. There will be new jobs we've never heard of before.

We can't change what is going to happen. All I can say is, it's all the criminals and beyond stupid people that are the cause for all of this.
...and yet these 'boring and repetitive tasks' that the Corporate Elite supposedly want to 'save us from' translate into fewer wages paid out to fewer workers, more fat profits stuffed into the pockets of CEOs & the politicians they lobby to enable this arrangment. Higher stock prices for their shareholders too.

Everybody with any common sense knows this and can see through the lies, deceit and bullshit of the Corporate Elite.

What is a 'meaningless' or 'repetitive' job to them is somebody else's meaninful livelihood and avenue for social interaction with their co-workers and friends.

Berry Sweet

Mad Serb wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 15:29
Berry Sweet wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 15:18 I'm getting bored and tired of blacks claiming EVERYONE in the past was black.
The blacks extend that claim not to everyone, but only to positive historical people.
It is just a mystery to me how come blacks didn’t conquer the world, but rather unsophisticated European barbaric peoples did. Probably because Africans were too peaceful and oriented towards philosophy, art and science
Blacks do nothing but complain about damn near everything. Esp the youth and young adults. Always screaming about oppression. None of these youth are oppressed. They have the freedom to do ad they choose. They can go to school and get a decent job, a career. They can live wherever they choose. They can live their lives as they choose with zero oppression, esp in America. But continue to cry.

There's literally tiktok videos of young black people saying that white people should give their money to blacks so they can live more comfortably. Why should they? Those successful white people could've cone from poor families and worked hard to get the success they strived for. Why should they give their money to someone who didn't even try and every opportunity to?

My sister lives in the US and deals with such data surrounding the black community. She has even said..a lot of these black women ha e their nails done, hair done, wearing expensive clothing bit they go home to a shit hole. It's because they are lazy and fake. There are whites and other races like this too...but more on the side of blacks.

How would black people conquer the world? What have they done? How many Nigerian princes are there out there that want you to have their millions thru an email? How is this possible? Why are there so many romance scammers from Nigeria? Why are soamy black women abused by black men in Africa? Why are so many black people in Africa racist twords whites?

Why is everything the whites fault? Is it jealousy?

Berry Sweet

Also, the "cultural appropriation" hair styles from blacks. "White people are not allowed to braid their hair". Fuckin ridiculous. Yet black women dye their hair blonde and straighten it. Double standard there.

The vikings braided their hair. It was a form of status. They were white and go way back. Tbh, vikings had cooler hair styles than blacks.

I'm olive with wavy hair. I braid my hair into hair styles all the time. Not because I'm copying blacks :rolleyes: but because I am allowed to. My hair is crazy on some mornings so to tame it, I braid different sections and then style it.

I'm just tired of all the whining of everyone about fuckin nonsense. People are beyond fucked today. It's no doubt this is the end times. Stupid people.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Lochdubh wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 13:17 So far my favourite aspect of AI is the way the technology outed the Woke sub-geniuses who have the technology portraying almost everyone (including famous Amerikan slaver, George Washington) as Negroes.
...deepfakes?

Seems anyone on the Left or Right can be adversely affected by false information posted by their enemies, 'dubh:

And yes, even you is affected being an educated man with a post-graduate degree from a decent school.

They're after yer job too. 'Specially you cuz they figger you make too much & they wanna cut higher wage earners as much as they can.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Berry Sweet wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 16:38We can't change what is going to happen. All I can say is, it's all the criminals and beyond stupid people that are the cause for all of this.
I think we can more than we think, Fair Berr.

!. Fer starters, if you can help it, just don't use AI.

2. Learn about self employment, set up a small risk free business and work for yourself.

3. Make sure you own the means or production to do all the work yourself so you don't have to depend as much on AI. Be it software, a computer, your cleaning equipment, trades tools, etc etc. Don't let them take those tools away from you either.

In reality, by displacing all these workers, these corporations are just ripping up the social contract.

They may as well just say "We don't want any employees. And if you work for us, then just be a contractor. Just call yourself a permanent temp."

In which case, they may as well create a society of self-employed workers.

I think if the corporations displace all these people and deploy labor saving devices in the process, their taxes should go up triple to pay for worker retraining, housing and infrastructure.

If these pigs wanna outsource or cut to stuff money in their greedy pockets or their shareholders then raise their taxes too.

Mad Serb

Social contract is between people and government, not people and corporations.

Mad Serb

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Mad Serb wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 18:18 Image
...perhaps the 'Alien' is AI ?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Mad Serb wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 18:18 Image
I'll always struggle with the concept that "RESPECT" is due, based on gender. Respect is, and always been, and always will be, something you earn. I have never been respected, JUST BECAUSE I am a woman. I don't feel slighted, or disrespected. Why would I ? It commands no respect. I am just a woman. And yet for some reason, I am supposed to respect on demand, someone I don't even know based only on who they think they are ? Who came up with this warped logic ?

You don't exchange a couple of words while in line for your chai latte, with someone who thinks you should respect them JUST because they are...whatever they are. Who THINKS this way ?

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Mad Serb wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 17:31 Social contract is between people and government, not people and corporations.
I suppose that's how the billionaires (er...trillionaires?) in Silicon Valley say in order to justify their excesses and the fact that they don't do anything for the homelessness in San Francisco to San Jose.

Here, these tech billionaires have all this money and they don't lift a finger to help those less fortunate than themselves.

Incredibly, even the liberal New York Times recently posted an article about their liberal cousins in San Francisco and the need to 'save' San Francisco.

Save it ffs? That place is at least 100 x wealthier than Vancouver or most cities on the planet. Trillions flow into Silicon Valley every year & they can't even address and fix the homeless problem there?

and they use these flimsy excuses like the above to justify their indifference to the social problems which they could easily fund to fix up.

Plus those silicon valley execs don't give a shit about what their AI will do their society or the world.
and how many jobs will be lost while their wallets will get fatter by the second.

Material gain at all cost. Social contract is not people and corporations. My foot.

Mad Serb

J0E wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 20:27
Here, these tech billionaires have all this money and they don't lift a finger to help those less fortunate than themselves..
Cold hearted as it is, their behaviour is completely legal

Mad Serb

As for respect, people often demand it in situations where common courtesy is completely appropriate

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Mad Serb wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 22:59
J0E wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 20:27
Here, these tech billionaires have all this money and they don't lift a finger to help those less fortunate than themselves..
Cold hearted as it is, their behaviour is completely legal
...and should this become legal too?

...when the masses finally rise up, realize what a shit deal they're getting and come after the Elites?

I mean Cold hearted as it is, one day their behaviour could become completely legal

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Great Scene Mad Serb when the masses rose up & overthrew their rulers which gave rise to Evil Communism:

...the same extreme ideology that controlled your country for over 50 years.

Coldhearted as it was, it became completely legal too.

Y'know History has this tendency to repeat itself and then some.

....Oh well.

Mad Serb

No, and those two are not comparable

Berry Sweet

mimi wrote: 03 Mar 2024, 19:57 You don't exchange a couple of words while in line for your chai latte, with someone who thinks you should respect them JUST because they are...whatever they are. Who THINKS this way ?

The new generation. Millennials and gen z. Not all of them are like this, but some are. This is the age category of them.

Some of the more hard core weirdos of this age group is on TikTok making threats. Some saying you have no choice but to respect them...some even threatening violence. I'm appalled this is allowed to stay up. But tiktok is the only platform that has not been censored and allowed to profile this kind of content. Sometimes there's backlash and the poster will hide the video or make it private...but by that time many people gave saved it and shared it on other platforms. Some of these people have no shame.

Berry Sweet

Trudeau wants to start jailing people for hate speech...you could get life in prison for it. I wonder if those who are Trans and threaten to unalive others because they didn't get their daily pronouns used correctly...will fall into this category too? Or if they are exempt because of their delusions?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Berry Sweet wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 09:02 Trudeau wants to start jailing people for hate speech...you could get life in prison for it. I wonder if those who are Trans and threaten to unalive others because they didn't get their daily pronouns used correctly...will fall into this category too? Or if they are exempt because of their delusions?
I think the maximum penalty is 2 years.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Mad Serb wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 08:32 No, and those two are not comparable
Actually Mad Serb I think both Extreme Marxism & Unbridled Capitalism have a lot in common.
They run on the same principle, "The Ends Justify the Means"
Do anything it takes ta get there.
If people starve, die in the process, the it was for the Greater Good and in the Name of 'Progress'.

Whatever the hell that means.

In the end they both come down to being some variant of godless Social Darwinism.
There is no God, so man should play God cuz Darwin said so.
he had a bum steer in life when one of his sons died in infacy so he thought life was unfair
And therefore it resulted in....

"Survival of the Fittest"

If a person was unlucky to be born in the wrong part of the planet, the wrong skin color, born poor & had a shitty short life, tough shit!

We've been down this path in history before. Colonialism. The Industrial Revolution. Eugenics. Bolshevism.

And now AI. Millions will lose their livelihoods or are displaced.

But nobody seems to care.

I wish the people advancing these great new experiments would get a taste of their own medicine just like they did in previous historical periods like the French Revolution.

Perhaps A good beheading is what the Elites need.

Mad Serb

You touch too many different issues in one post

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Mad Serb wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 10:15 You touch too many different issues in one post
Well in a nutshell Ai is just another form of social darwinism.