we can't all be robot polishers....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

we can't all be robot polishers....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Lochdubh

Re: we can't all be robot polishers....

Unread post by Lochdubh »

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Heat radiation is in infra red part of spectrum. Blue color is farthest from that

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

deadskinmask wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 00:15
Do you wanna be a robot polisher...deadskinmask?!?

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

:purdy:
deadskinmask

J0E wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 20:56 Do you wanna be a robot polisher...deadskinmask?!?
no, chief.... i won't be here for that.... i'm what ya call "non-compliant".... they don't have room for ppl like me in the new world order.... they want easily-duped and controllable goofballs.... look for ppl wearing covid masks, "vote for blue no matter who" buttons and all the ppl lining up for boosters if you wanna know who is gonna be hanging around with you.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

Started with Hawaii fires, already transitioned to covid. Time to mention flat Earth

deadskinmask

why are you concerned? are you the "topic police"? lmmfao.... what if i was to tell you that they're ALL connected? because they are.... but nows not the time to quibble over the shape of the earth.... they just used trump to put a big ol' lock right on the cage door.... and none of yall even noticed.... nope.... not a single one.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

"they used Trump": No.

Trump is a scammer and attempted insurrectionist that still tries to use people.

At the moment, he's speaking like someone with dementia - notice that he loses track of his path while speaking and finishes words with unrelated word endings. He also can't keep track of what he's saying and finishes his sentences with nonsense, unrelated topics.

He's very tenacious.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Trump wouldn't be a robot polisher because he has heel spurs.

Get in on it.
Mad Serb

deadskinmask wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 10:35 why are you concerned? are you the "topic police"? lmmfao.... what if i was to tell you that they're ALL connected? because they are.... but nows not the time to quibble over the shape of the earth.... they just used trump to put a big ol' lock right on the cage door.... and none of yall even noticed.... nope.... not a single one.... :D
Yea, I forgot Trump.
What if I told you that you were right all along and that I am a member of worldwide conspiracy and my role here is to ridicule your truthfull posts?

deadskinmask

lmmfao.... trumps in the club with the rest of em.... THEY "used ppl".... more directly they used YOU.... "trumps got dementia".... lmmfao.... trump does rallies and talks for 2 and 3 hours freestyle.... the current "president" can't finish a sentence hes reading from a card.... not even comparable.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 10:55 lmmfao.... trumps in the club with the rest of em.... THEY "used ppl".... more directly they used YOU.... "trumps got dementia".... lmmfao.... trump does rallies and talks for 2 and 3 hours freestyle.... the current "president" can't finish a sentence hes reading from a card.... not even comparable.... :D
Ya, actually watch a rally.

Actually listen.

He's got dementia. Listen to him. Do you know the symptoms of dementia? Slurred speach. Unable to stay on topics. Straying. Delusional speech. Unable to complete words. Uses less complex words. He spoke better, had a larger, more complex vocabulary when he was younger. His father had dementia.

Based on their analysis, they determined that four collective dimensions of speech are indicative of dementia: semantic impairment, such as using overly simple words; acoustic impairment, such as speaking more slowly; syntactic impairment, such as using less complex grammar; and information impairment, such as not clearly identifying the main aspects of a picture.

https://alzheimersnewstoday.com/news/al ... -patterns/

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

"based on their analysis".... :D

the only thing more cringe than that are the "body language experts".... yall need a hobby.... what does trumps "dementia" have to do with anything? lmmfao.... :D

Mad Serb

Trump is obviously past his prime, but comparing to Biden he is Aristotle

asal

Unread post by asal »

Donald Trump dementia petition signed by almost 100 doctors after spotting 7 symptoms

22:58 ET, MAR 6 2024
A petition signed by dozens of licensed mental health and medical professionals alleges that former President Donald Trump has dementia as several gaffes from recent speeches go viral online

Does former President Donald Trump have dementia? That's the question pounding many voters' heads after a spate of gaffes emerged during his speeches on Super Tuesday this week.

A lot of medical professionals seem to think he does indeed have cognitive decline. A petition is circulating for licensed medical and mental health professionals that would formally diagnose the Republican, who is now the only GOP candidate for the presidency, with dementia.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

"Like someone pulled the metaphorical plug": Dr. John Gartner on Trump's "accelerating dementia"

had to speak out now because the 2024 election might turn on this issue of who is cognitively capable: Biden or Trump? It's a major issue that will affect some people's votes. Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public. There is also this focus on Biden's gaffes or other things that are well within the normal limits of aging. By comparison, Trump appears to be showing gross signs of dementia. This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing.

Get in on it.
Mad Serb

There should be mandatory psycho test for high offices (prez, SC whatevah)

asal

Unread post by asal »

Get in on it.
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Mad Serb wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 11:54 Trump is obviously past his prime, but comparing to Biden he is Aristotle
Given the evidence presented I think both Biden and Trump suffer from sort of mental paralysis due to advanced age making either unfit for the US presidency.

deadskinmask

the same party that proudly presented fedderman and biden are now so embolden as to call someones mental status into question.... lol.... must be desperate times at the dnc.... okay then.... good luck.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

Fetterman's a stylish man.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

style or not, the man need a "speak n spell" and a teleprompter to perform his basic duties.... and biden is so far gone they couldn't even prosecute him in good conscience.... lmmfao.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

You can't prosecute anyone who hasn't done anything wrong, in good conscience. What would Biden be prosecuted for?

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

for someone with such strong opinions, your field of information is EXTREMELY limited.... :(

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-con ... 024-02-08/

asal

Unread post by asal »

Biden cooperated. There's nothing to prosecute him for.

Get in on it.
weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Why have you Yanks never run Jon Stewart for president?

deadskinmask

classified papers in the trunk of his crackhead sons car? among other "less than optimal" locations.... bias much? lol.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

That never happened. So, still, nothing. Nothing, nevermind criminal, no reason even to dislike Biden. He's turned America around, despite the state of the country in 2021. You have the lowest unemployment numbers ever. Your president is not a criminal. He loves his son. He's a good brother. He loves his wife. There's no dirt.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

you're either being sarcastic as hell.... or terrifyingly oblivious.... and i think its the latter which is so sad.... i'm gonna call it a night.... later, gator.... :(