:purdy:
Berry Sweet

Re: I will not chill...psycho Palestinian protester

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

God Allah knows what is happening with her, she might have a family in غَزَّة , we have no idea. But she might just be a retard, yes.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Ifya think that's bad, jes think what the return of Trump will be like, Fair Berr.

....x10 ^10

Not looking forward to that fo' sho'

Berry Sweet

Mad Serb wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 08:16 God Allah knows what is happening with her, she might have a family in غَزَّة , we have no idea. But she might just be a retard, yes.
It's their war. The west didn't start it. Why be in another country screaming, yelling and assaulting like that? Retarded, yes.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Perhaps her family died in bombing, or something. I tend not to judge people in grief. If someone learns of loved one's death and breaks the TV set in desperation, I would not call that person retarded.

Berry Sweet

Stay home and grieve. Taking your anger out on anyone at a protest isn't helping her resolve.

Imagine the west going to Gaza and waving out flags while yelling out everything that is wrong with them ane having a temper tantrum.

Hamas started this war. Some Canadians, Americans and journalists have been killed in this war.

Look how many there are all over the west...protesting, acting like assholes, one even threatened here in Canada to an RCMP officer they'll "put him 6 feet under". The hell kinda people are these? They are the ones who should go fight. Go train, and we'll ship them over there to go fight...gender inclusive...none of them left out.

Nobody likes a warrior until the enemy is at the front gate. Go fight.

They can stop being little bitches. Even I tried to apply to Canadian military when I was in my 20s. I was dead serious. I wanted a career in the military and I was willing to be deployed and fight. I had some complications because of my hearing, they didn't want to accept me...I went through some people in the army trying to get enrolled...but it was too much and I gave up. If I didn't have a hearing loss...I most likely would've been in the army by now. Something you may not know about me. I'm still disappointed to this day because of all that...I'm disappointed even more with all the "gender inclusive" and "army tampon" shit that is going on today. I like guns, protocol, rules, education and yelling where need to be. I would've been a good asset...instead today, no one wants to join the military in Canada or they're a bunch of morons who can't figure out their gender.
I know what gender I am, can fire a gun or rifle and can yell something feirce when need be.

Too many pussies today. No one wants to do anything but to sit back and scream about how other people should do shit. Fuckin pathetic.