when liberals go full circle....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

when liberals go full circle....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

there comes a moment of realization.... and all the things "that we tried to hang on to but you had to destroy" become "new and original" good ideas.... amazing.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Berry Sweet

Re: when liberals go full circle....

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Some years ago I said people should be instilled with fear. From God and from the laws. Everyone thought I was crazy or too outrageous. They got what they wanted. Which is massive bullshit.

I still believe fear should be instilled.

:purdy:
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

We're all slated for culling...

The fear levels will increase once the "farmers" stop bothering to lead us out individually away from the herd. :(

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

There was a time some people feared the consequences of admitting to being and living life as a Christian. Maybe we should go back to that, you like fear so much.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Sargent Smellibitz

Oscar feared conscription and ran like hell North...

deadskinmask

if you "fear the consequences", you weren't "christian" to begin with.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Oscar Mayer

Most people who claim to be Christian aren't

"Paranoia strikes deep
Sargent Smellibitz

Most people who pretend to be courageous run from battles... :D

deadskinmask

"christian" means Christ-like and i don't know anybody thats Christ-like.... i'm barely passing for "decent" myself.... :D

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

deadskinmask wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 17:35 "christian" means Christ-like and i don't know anybody thats Christ-like.... i'm barely passing for "decent" myself.... :D
Really? How difficult can it be?
Have you even tried to be Christ-like?
What are the passing requirements?

Oscar Mayer

Christ was a victim too only he got whacked before he could complain and blame others for it too much

"Paranoia strikes deep
deadskinmask

GranpaP wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 17:42
deadskinmask wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 17:35 "christian" means Christ-like and i don't know anybody thats Christ-like.... i'm barely passing for "decent" myself.... :D
Really? How difficult can it be?
Have you even tried to be Christ-like?
What are the passing requirements?
among the basics, not judging.... i try to avoid it but thats a tough nut to crack.... secondly, love thy neighbor is relatively difficult as well.... especially in these days.... as i slowly begin removing myself from this worldly situation, i find "not judging" and "loving thy neighbor" a little bit easier.... probably why the Bible says to "separate yourself from the world".... it certainly makes things less of a challenge.... wish i had done it sooner.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Just going to put this here, because the title has "liberals" ie leftists but that means different things to Commonwealth citizens and residents.

I LOVE FUCKING WITH LEFTISTS AND OTHER ASSORTED PROGTARDS on social media platforms.

They are easy prey... even more so than Soon, Seaboobs, Mimi, Oskie Waskie... :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

It's like the 1990's all over again when I got on those sites.

(Versus the obstinate lefty dodo birds here... but Irina/evs is cool as shit for a lefty... a classical pragmatic lefty.)

Oscar Mayer

Yeah, tired of your twelve years little boy childish shit. You're blocked again

"Paranoia strikes deep
Sargent Smellibitz

OMG... say it isn't so???

A pants shitting delusional draft dodger with TDS blocked me on an obscure message board in 2024!!

I may not cope with this recent development....

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 20:35 They are easy prey... even more so than Soon, Seaboobs, Mimi, Oskie Waskie...
you left out asal, weebles, markus, eddie spaghetti and good ol' joe.... i'm pretty sure evs has left the liberal plantation for good.... i'm fairly certain she tulsi gabbard'ed her way into the republican party some time around covid o'clock.... i'm just waiting to see how liberals plan to "win" this year.... they've lost a considerable amount of blacks.... and because of the open border, they've lost a shitload of legal latino support.... not to mention the moderates who see what bidens doing and are fuckin disgusted.... as far as i can see, their only hope is disease X, every illegal they can import and mail-in ballots OR an actual war that would suspend/cancel the election.... otherwise they're sunk.... :D

soon

Unread post by soon »

this election truly is a battle between good and evil.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
deadskinmask

no, buddy.... those days are gone.... "good" will NEVER be on the ballot.... you've made it quite clear you have no concern for "fair elections" any more than you care about "constitutional rights".... this is a controlled demolition of society, chief.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

so you think trump will rewrite the constitution?

deadskinmask

don't know and don't care.... between covid and that shady as fuck "election", i've wrote you nlggers off.... i just hope whatever is coming stays as far away from me and my family/friends as possible.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

in this case rewriting the constitution seems to involve trump trashing it and the supreme court belatedly rewriting it while being politically involved in the process. personally i wonder if that's what the founders had in mind.

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 11:57 don't know and don't care.... between covid and that shady as fuck "election", i've wrote you nlggers off.... i just hope whatever is coming stays as far away from me and my family/friends as possible.... :(
I aim to stay away from as many population centre's of jabbed leftists as possible. I don't want to kidnapped into a burial detail press gang. They were scumbags. They can rot where they gripped their chests, spun around swatting at an imaginary Grim Reaper, and fell on their faces.

Sargent Smellibitz

soon wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 12:02 in this case rewriting the constitution seems to involve trump trashing it and the supreme court belatedly rewriting it while being politically involved in the process. personally i wonder if that's what the founders had in mind.
Seems you're a bobblehead.

soon

Unread post by soon »

personally i don't know if someone who lives in outback-buktoo is qualified to have an opinion on american politics.

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 12:02 in this case rewriting the constitution seems to involve trump trashing it and the supreme court belatedly rewriting it while being politically involved in the process. personally i wonder if that's what the founders had in mind.
you've already violated it.... why should i care what happens at this point? i say disregard the whole thing rather than give you slimy fucks something to "hide behind" when it suits you.... if the constitution can't protect one of us, it shouldn't protect any of us.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

soon wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 12:05 personally i don't know if someone who lives in outback-buktoo is qualified to have an opinion on american politics.
Well, funny you should ask.

I'm American, you're not, and regardless of where I'm living, you've just stepped in it with that argument.

So by default, DSM's and my viewpoints are valid whereas yours are not as a Canadian.

Enjoy, window licker! :thumbup:

deadskinmask

i think any opinion deserves to be judged on their merits.... i remember clearly what "qualified opinions" looked like during covid.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

I agree, but soon "went there", so is obligated to stfu and stay there. That's his new self imposed corner. :D

soon

Unread post by soon »

i guess i don't see how american politics affects someone living so far away from civilization.

Sargent Smellibitz

soon wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 12:18 i guess i don't see how american politics affects someone living so far away from civilization.
Aw... kissyfur... you've had a sudden change of heart and want to leave your corner already?

Application DENIED! :D