FCUK ME!!

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Re: FCUK ME!!

Unread post by Lochdubh »

soon wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:23 america should dismantle it's war machine and put all that money into peaceful endeavers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oddly enough the people who agree with you are more likely to be Trump supporters than doctrinaire Democrats.
The Chicken Hawks in DC are the Establishment Neo-conservative Republicans and traditional Democrat apparatchiks.
Amerika Firsters are for non-involvement and a smaller, more constrained global footprint. If they carry the day in November it will not exactly be the peaceable kingdom, but instances of foreign adventurism will be fewer.
The thing is that many folk want it both ways..........
If Trump and Vance come out on top, there will be fewer Naval Expeditionary deployments to places like Haiti and the Ukraine and more initiatives cleaning up the shit in the USA.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

I completely agree with that, soon.

So why are you pushing narratives, bureaucracies, and politicians who not only refuse to stop it, they're actively looking for more and more of the same?

I'll wait for your response after you've gotten comfortable in your Sunny Acres Green Pastures retirement high chair, your sippy cup filled with pink cordial, bowl full of butterscotch pudding w/anti-chew spoon designed denture technology, BBC/CBC/NBC/ABC/PBS/NPR/Young Turks/whatever other garbage "news" has been trickle dripped into your almost hollow and very much emaciated cranium blaring in the background....(but you can't hear it properly and hamfist the remote with only 3 working arthritis clawed fingers and turn it to volume 50)...

...all the while whispering what you think is in volume 5, "Orange Man BADddddsssszzz!@!!!!" and the other dementia patients who are non-verbal in your vicinity scream inside their still long term memory capable minds, "make this fucking TWAT shut the fuck up or take me God!!!!please please please!!!!!@@!!!!!"

Sargent Smellibitz

Lochdubh wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47
soon wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:23 america should dismantle it's war machine and put all that money into peaceful endeavers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oddly enough the people who agree with you are more likely to be Trump supporters than doctrinaire Democrats.
The Chicken Hawks in DC are the Establishment Neo-conservative Republicans and traditional Democrat apparatchiks.
Amerika Firsters are for non-involvement and a smaller, more constrained global footprint. If they carry the day in November it will not exactly be the peaceable kingdom, but instances of foreign adventurism will be fewer.
The thing is that many folk want it both ways..........
If Trump and Vance come out on top, there will be fewer Naval Expeditionary deployments to places like Haiti and the Ukraine and more initiatives cleaning up the shit in the USA.
You beat me to it, Captain...

And were much more gracious. :biggrin:

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

I thought you wanted WW3 :blink:

Also Putin can bring his troops home and end the war as well just a thought.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Like Lochs military pension and benefits? Go Trump.

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

Lochdubh wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 If Trump and Vance come out on top, there will be fewer Naval Expeditionary deployments to places like Haiti and the Ukraine and more initiatives cleaning up the shit in the USA.
The 355 ship Navy was a Trump initiative. What purpose does a 20% naval expansion serve if they are not going to leave dock?

The idea of the US taking a more peaceful stance on the world stage and fading from prominence is a nice one. However, given the alternatives, it's also extraordinarily naive. The worldwide military parade serves a purpose. Given how many of you seem to have forgotten what that purpose is, it is just a matter of time before your naivete is rewarded with a harsh lesson.

You may not like the price of your involvement in world politics, but you are fools to believe that the price of stepping back would not be far higher.

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:53 FCUK ME!!
...geez Pantie I know you're a Right Wing Closet Homo & ya need it real bad, but at least try ta keep your urges to yerself, eh?

It's embarrassing.

Sargent Smellibitz

Reel wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 15:36
Lochdubh wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 17:47 If Trump and Vance come out on top, there will be fewer Naval Expeditionary deployments to places like Haiti and the Ukraine and more initiatives cleaning up the shit in the USA.
The 355 ship Navy was a Trump initiative. What purpose does a 20% naval expansion serve if they are not going to leave dock?

The idea of the US taking a more peaceful stance on the world stage and fading from prominence is a nice one. However, given the alternatives, it's also extraordinarily naive. The worldwide military parade serves a purpose. Given how many of you seem to have forgotten what that purpose is, it is just a matter of time before your naivete is rewarded with a harsh lesson.

You may not like the price of your involvement in world politics, but you are fools to believe that the price of stepping back would not be far higher.
^^^ obviously not a big fan of the Monroe Doctrine... just the Moron Doctrine... :(

Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 20:30 ^^^ obviously not a big fan of the Monroe Doctrine... just the Moron Doctrine...
Trump supporters? No shit