FCUK ME!!

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

FCUK ME!!

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Today - another $40,000,000 of your tax dollars and borrowed money (plus interest plus handling) pissed away supporting fucking Ukrainians and their fucking war.

The Ukraine and Liberals can all go to hell, it will take generations to dig Canada out of this debt.

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Seamajor

Re: FCUK ME!!

Unread post by Seamajor »

:thumbup: yay for the Ukraine. I’ll pass on the other suggestion.

soon

Unread post by soon »

40 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the pride most canadians feel supporting the ukraine.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Fuck Ukraine

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i hope putin turns that whole fuckin country into a parking lot.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Typical dumb okie babble.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

soon wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 07:22 40 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the pride most canadians feel supporting the ukraine.
That is pretty cheap considering one F35A costs $140 million that is kind of a bargain tbh.

Sargent Smellibitz

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 08:02 i hope putin turns that whole fuckin country into a parking lot.... :(
Yup... fuck around; find out

deadskinmask

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 08:06
deadskinmask wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 08:02 i hope putin turns that whole fuckin country into a parking lot.... :(
Yup... fuck around; find out
i don't have anything against ukraine personally.... voldermort is a snake oil salesman but thats irrelevant.... joe biden pushed that war on those poor folks.... and instead of being an advocate for negotiations, they bankrolled that "meat grinder".... even going so far as to stymie early negotiation attempts.... joe biden got those ppl out in that deep water.... we should punish him.... not finance them.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 08:06 Yup... fuck around; find out
When are you moving DD? Russia, a perfect place for the brain dead.

Sargent Smellibitz

Please shuddup

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Why, what has Ukraine ever done to you? I too prefer not to get involved in that Slavic family quarrel. But Putin is a mob boss type and a war criminal.

deadskinmask

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 10:06
Why, what has Ukraine ever done to you? I too prefer not to get involved in that Slavic family quarrel. But Putin is a mob boss type and a war criminal.
as i said in my follow-up post, i have nothing against them personally.... but michigan doesn't have acceptable drinking water, ohio is still picking trains out of its teeth and hawaii is removing smoldering ruins off the bodies of dead children.... homelessness is getting outrageous and migrants are flooding our entire country.... food is becoming so expensive, they're on television promoting "cereal for dinner" to offset the price of real food.... and you have stupid pieces of shit like seamonkey cheering for "ukraine bailouts" while america is being laid to waste.... and half of those "ukraine bailouts" were being funneled back to the democrat party through corporations.... voldermort zelensky was investing heavily into FTX before they shutdown.... and FTX was funding the democrats.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

it's funny that y'all are cheering for a country threatening the west with nuclear annihilation.

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 10:47 it's funny that y'all are cheering for a country threatening the west with nuclear annihilation.
"cheering"??? no, chief.... i would have PREFERRED that biden not have instigated the situation.... but barring that, i would have PREFERRED a peaceful negotiation.... and barring that, i would have PREFERRED staying out of the situation entirely.... and NOT "staying out of it" is what prompted the nuclear threat.... biden and you blue-haired groomers got us into this.... i don't care how we get "removed" from it.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

the ukraine was minding it's own business and putin invaded so i don't see how the ukraine are to blame? it's not like the blue-haired west was anywhere close to allowing the ukraine into nato.

deadskinmask

there were talks of expanding nato.... joe biden knew he was stirring that pot.... he wanted it to boil over and he got it.... :(

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Good thing Putin expanded NATO for us and made it relevant again.

deadskinmask

thats fuckin disgusting.... but i would expect no less from a drug-addled idiot.... if you like war so much, go fight in it.... they need you.... :D

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 10:41 As I said in my follow-up post, i have nothing against them personally.... but michigan doesn't have acceptable drinking water, ohio is still picking trains out of its teeth and hawaii is removing smoldering ruins off the bodies of dead children.... homelessness is getting outrageous and migrants are flooding our entire country.... food is becoming so expensive, they're on television promoting "cereal for dinner" to offset the price of real food.... and you have stupid pieces of shit like seamonkey cheering for "ukraine bailouts" while America is being laid to waste.... and half of those "ukraine bailouts" were being funneled back to the democrat party through corporations.... voldermort zelensky was investing heavily into FTX before they shutdown.... and FTX was funding the democrats.... :(
All right. All these grievances I totally see eye to eye with. The United States has to take care of its own before playing Don Quixote in eastern European windmills.

deadskinmask

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 11:50
deadskinmask wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 10:41 As I said in my follow-up post, i have nothing against them personally.... but michigan doesn't have acceptable drinking water, ohio is still picking trains out of its teeth and hawaii is removing smoldering ruins off the bodies of dead children.... homelessness is getting outrageous and migrants are flooding our entire country.... food is becoming so expensive, they're on television promoting "cereal for dinner" to offset the price of real food.... and you have stupid pieces of shit like seamonkey cheering for "ukraine bailouts" while America is being laid to waste.... and half of those "ukraine bailouts" were being funneled back to the democrat party through corporations.... voldermort zelensky was investing heavily into FTX before they shutdown.... and FTX was funding the democrats.... :(
All right. All these grievances I totally see eye to eye with. The United States has to take care of its own before playing Don Quixote in eastern European windmills.
america first and make "don quixote" fiction again.... :D

soon

Unread post by soon »

yet the way putin is acting up you have to understand now why the US needs to stay involved.

Sargent Smellibitz

:rolleyes:

Seamajor

I was thinking DD would make an awesome Glopnik

Seamajor

Squat and smoke. Perfect

Sargent Smellibitz

:rolleyes:

They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Thank God Seamonkey's mother wasn't frugal with the hard liquor when he was a gestational blob up her arse. :D

Seamajor

I just thought you’d enjoy squatting like you’re taking a dump and smoking. Its you DD. The Russians would adore you

soon

Unread post by soon »

well, at least macron has the right idea. whatever needs to bee done should get done without worrying about american support because it's pretty clear americans have grown spineless in their old age.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

About half the people entitled to vote in the US want to stop being the World Cop, particularly when a number of NATO "partners" have to be held at gunpoint before they'll pay the dues they agreed upon. This restive posture is strong even before there are US dead on the ground. What will it be like if the Chicken Hawks deploy other peoples' kids?
After the Kabul debacle, Uncle Feeble is unable to complete a State of the Union speech in Coongress without being called out by the Dad of a Marine that he (Joe) shoved into the meat grinder.

soon

Unread post by soon »

america should dismantle it's war machine and put all that money into peaceful endeavers.