Interesting development...

Register accountRead the forum rules
Skipper

Re: Interesting development...

Unread post by Skipper »

Seamajor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:19 You mean you took a guess at it, based on lame ass conspiracy theories
Shut up you woke pedophile

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 14:49
soon wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 10:54 i mostly forget but in vancouver i think it was 3 months between the first two shots and boosters weren't needed for at least a year?
i honestly can't say what canada required but i stayed on top of the developments here.... and they low-key announced that vaccinated ppl who weren't up-to-date on their vaccines would be listed as "unvaccinated" for hospitalizations and death certificates.... and it remained that way till the mandates ended.... :(
You are unvaccinated when the vaccine wears out and when new strains have come out that you're not vaccinated for.

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Mad Serb wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 10:44 You are always happy with sad smiley
Best post.
Possibly ever.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

asal wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 21:11 You are unvaccinated when the vaccine wears out and when new strains have come out that you're not vaccinated for.
please listen to me because i only want to say this one more time.... covid is not any deadlier than the flu.... it never was.... they took a "novel" virus and pushed it onto as many ppl as possible.... even going so far as to put covid patients in nursing homes.... forcing ppl to stay home for weeks and then minimizing the amount of stores and businesses that were "open" which insured even MORE traffic to even FEWER places.... ppl wearing masks incorrectly.... constantly touching their faces or adjusting their masks with their dirty unwashed paws.... keeping their masks for weeks on end.... unwashed masks in cars, glove compartments and their dirty pockets along with their filthy keys and contaminated change thats changed hands countless times already.... of course ppl were getting sick in unbelievable numbers.... i can't even imagine how many cases of bacterial pneumonia were treated as "covid".... not to mention the ACTUAL flu (which conveniently disappeared overnight).... and the ppl who were most vulnerable were ppl with multiple comorbidities and the elderly.... but if you were young and unfortunate enough to go to the hospital, they were killing you with ventilators and a remdesiver chaser.... the higher-ups demanded these doctors follow "protocol" knowing this was practically a death sentence.... while we're discussing hospitals, none of them were running at "maximum capacity".... they were laying off experienced nurses and doctors to replace them with recently trained ones and each hospital had at least two "emergency" wings that remained closed the entire time.... they were only "full" because these wings weren't opened.... they were instructed to cycle through patients as best they could.... keeping the frail ones and putting the healthier ones on the fauci combo (remdesiver/ventilators).... of course that produced a high death count.... but if you'll notice (as i did), while everyone was putting up signs and safety glass everywhere and putting tape and arrows on the floor BUT NOBODY put up hazardous waste receptacles for dirty ppe and whatnot.... at "maximum lethality" covid had a survival rate of 97.5 and thats counting ALL of the low hanging fruit and heart attacks, strokes and car accidents being listed as "covid deaths".... these "other strains" are a direct result of you being given a leaky vaccine.... a vaccine that has trained your body to make the incorrect antibodies.... covid has NEVER been any deadlier than the flu.... i believe its 99.9% survivable now.... BUT they tricked you and they poisoned you.... and they're STILL tricking you and poisoning you.... because they trained you to be stupid and they trained you to "listen to authority figures" and they've limited the authority figures that you can listen to.... they aren't trying to save you.... they're culling the population because they don't fuckin need you anymore.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
soon

Unread post by soon »

to tell you the truth i kinda miss social distancing.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

"they aren't trying to save you.... they're culling the population because they don't fuckin need you anymore...."

Holy fuck

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Skipper wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:55 Shut up you woke pedophile
You’re severely unsanitary. Pee you

deadskinmask

i'd sure like one of you "valuable" motherfuckers to explain to me what you do that couldn't be outsourced, replaced by a computer or a machine or even an illegal immigrant.... you're about to be slaves.... owned, patented and copyrighted.... and they don't need a "whole population" of slaves.... they've already proven they can rig an election.... they've already proven they don't give a fuck about "constitutional rights".... they've already proven they can and will manipulate the justice system as they see fit.... they've shadow-legalized most crimes.... they've almost "outlawed" self-defense.... they're in the process of phasing out "hollywood and the music industry".... they're assimilating "mainstream media" into a giant propaganda machine.... they're in the process of normalizing and legalizing pedophillia.... the "trans agenda" will see to that.... once they have you on UBI and put a chip in you its over and you're done.... you did this to yourselves.... stupid fuckin idiots.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Start here amigo

Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
soon

Unread post by soon »

look at this monkey ^^ talk about tilting at windmills.

Pantalon de Singe

‎‎
‎‎
Do you think it's the autism or are you just stupid? IMO it's just plain old stupid.

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
soon

Unread post by soon »

instead of commissioning a study on the effect of climate change deniers on democracy they should have done one on covid response critics.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

soon wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 19:33 look at this monkey ^^ talk about tilting at windmills.
Your mind is captured by the jabs and their globalist elite death cull...

deadskinmask

damn.... i was expecting to see this bitch light the fuck up overnight.... wow.... looks like reality is starting to trend in "clown town".... thats good.... a little late.... but its still progress.... :D

Seamajor

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-s ... protection

Cracks me up, how stupid y’all are. Clown town huh? You lead the pack.

Seamajor

Pantalon de Singe

Why are you continually humping Zeke's leg? If you figure some of his intelligence is going to rub off on you you're sadly mistaken. You wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.

Fucking retard

Seamajor

Your dog, wife?

Pantalon de Singe

You see? That's exactly what I was saying.

soon

Unread post by soon »

you should have just said it because your analogy sucked.

Pantalon de Singe

don't try and troll me boy...you should know better by now:)

Pantalon de Singe

Pantalon de Singe

Seamajor

:thumbup: This shoe definitely a fits a few here.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

It's a fucking shirt, mate.... not a shoe.

Anything you comment on positively is likely to be false and this just proves it again.

SHIRT!

T-SHIRT if we're being exact! :D

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

They will be back when Trunp wins ib November

Seamajor

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 01:03 It's a fucking shirt, mate.... not a shoe.

Anything you comment on positively is likely to be false and this just proves it again.

SHIRT!
I’m not a liar DD. It’s fitting for a few of the fools that post here. You included.