Elon does it again

Unread post by weebles2 »

Tesla cyber trucks were rushed out
https://nypost.com/2024/04/08/business/ ... ding-rate/
I am jacks complete lack of surprise

soon

Re: Elon does it again

Unread post by soon »

i thought you were going to post about elon making a nuisance of himself in brazil. if elon were to admit fake news existed and cracked down on it he'd lose half the bots posting on twitterx.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

i thought this was funny. twitterx new AI bot making the news.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Your obsession for a mere mortal is hilarious. :D

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

and obsession with mortars

soon

Unread post by soon »

twitterx embraces bots and even wants you to make your own.
How to create a X bot with v2 of the X API

We recently launched new manage posts endpoints. Creating posts using the X API is essential for engaging with the public conversation. X bots are an integral part of the conversation on X. Some bots show old roadside pictures, bots that watch TV, and even check a flood forecast.

https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/t ... ter-api-v2

soon

Unread post by soon »

bots are everywhere. so i thought i should follow up a remark in another post where i posted that 75% of the 'users' on twitterx during superbowl were bots of some sort.
Also riding high from the big game? Elon Musk's X. The company formerly known as Twitter published its own press release, lauding Super Bowl LVIII as one of the biggest events ever on the social media platform with more than 10 billion impressions and over 1 billion video views.

According to CHEQ, a whopping 75.85 percent of traffic from X to its advertising clients' websites during the weekend of the Super Bowl was fake.

CHEQ monitors bots and fake users across the internet in order to minimize online ad fraud for its clients. Tytunovich's company accomplishes this by tracking how visitors from different sources, such as X, interact with a client's page after they click one of their links. The company can also tell when a bot is passing itself off as a real user, such as when a fraudulent user is faking what type of operating system they are using to view a website.

Most X users who are regularly on the platform can attest to a noticeable uptick in seemingly inauthentic activity in recent months. When a post goes viral on X, its now commonplace to find bots filling the replies with AI-generated responses or accounts with randomly generated usernames spamming a user's mentions with unsolicited "link-in-bio" promotions. Now, there's data which backs up that user experience.

https://mashable.com/article/x-twitter- ... ke-traffic

soon

Unread post by soon »

there is evidence that half of the traffic on the internet is bots of some sort. obviously only some of them will be trained AI but that'll change as more people start playing with the technology.

sorry weebs but this next article is for joe because joe claims to bee some sort of graphic artist. if it's true then it's time to invest in your skillset joe.
Card game developer says it paid an 'AI artist' $90,000 to generate card art because 'no one comes close to the quality he delivers'

"We pay our AI artist 15,000 USD per month for exactly 10 hours of work," reads an X post from the official Champions TCG account. "Why? In that time, he still makes HUNDREDS of AMAZING bits of artwork—ASTRONOMICALLY FASTER than ANY team of traditional artists.

"His art is 100% AI generated, yet it has no extra fingers, no generic designs, no mistakes... It has consistent evolutions, skins, alt art styles—literally no one is on his level. We don't care how he makes it, we only care that the end user enjoys our game."

https://www.pcgamer.com/games/card-game ... ai-artist/