For Irina to watch...

Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

Re: For Irina to watch...

Unread post by J0E »

evs wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 09:53
J0E wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 08:59

Dinky Frood lives in his own alternate parallel universe, soon.
Funny, that’s exactly what I think of you. Dinky has a family and at least half of the world to agree with him on many issues. I don’t think you can say the same, alternate jojo.
Actually I like you Irina/eva.

However when you disagree, ya tend ta come out & slam yer beak on my head like an overly protective Mother Hen shielding her children. In which case I must be da fox:

You clearly demonstrate the Maternal Instinct you do.... evs!

But at least ya stick up fer em.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

I agree with organised euthanasia.

My Aunty has already organised her death and she is 76 now. She can't breath very well. If she gets a flu she is going to die.. I think she only has about 16% lung capacity...

The thought of losing her absolutely distresses me. I am pretty close to her.

Death sometimes is far better than life.. it's up to a person to decide that, not up to you and me imo.

I am very angry with arsehole doctors not giving proper pain relief to genuine pain sufferers..

There is a disease that is 100 times more painful than cancer and it's called calciphylaxis.... I want everyone to know about it and go look up the images of it.

I know many people who suicide.... many and my nephew had 4 childhood friends top themselves off.

I agree with the right to die. I don't like like it but I know the resurrection is real so I put my hopes in that knowing that one day I will see dead family and friends again and they will be healthy, happy and without pain.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

J0E wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 09:06
deadskinmask wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 04:40 ppl are so quick to say "conspiracy theorist" like that somehow automatically discounts everything that person says.... "conspiracy theorist" is a term created by the cia to discourage talk that the cia was involved in the jfk assassination.... as more reports are being declassified, it becomes even more apparent that the cia was involved.... ppl seem to think that because i'm a hard-wired conspiracy theorist and habitual contrarian, that somehow makes me paranoid, depressed and/or pessimistic.... in fact, i don't consider myself ANY of those things.... i'm an amazingly happy and carefree individual.... i know i'm in good hands and i know that cannot be altered by any worldly means.... even still, i'm acutely aware that bad times are approaching rapidly.... i'm just trying to sound the alarm for the rest of you.... :(
Sometimes I agree with you on some things deadskinmask.

Not sure/ undecided about the moon landings but I tend to agree that 911 was an Inside job. Steel framed buildings which spontaneously fall down without any planes colliding should raise some eyebrows.

I also think that Covid was manufactured in a Wuhan lab. Funny thing about it is people who criticized me most heavily for that opinion all came down with Covid whereas to the best of my knowledge I never caught it.
those are small points and not even worth debating really.... the end goal is that these ppl are gonna demoralize you, depopulate you, disarm you and ultimately enslave you.... God didn't design you to be a slave.... you're trading all your freedom away for the empty promise of safety and comfort.... and when they have you chipped, there will be no comfort or safety.... or freedom.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

soon wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 10:03 joe makes threads and asks questions. joe posts actual content.
joe does add content.... i agree with that 100%.... its duplicate content across at least three different forums.... but its "content".... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
caskur

Unread post by caskur »

DR VERNON COLEMAN =

It's the one who won't be taking
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul, afraid of dyin'
That never learns to live

He is frightened of dying.... maybe that is because he is an atheist perhaps.

The frightening thing about death is that the living miss the dead person...I really miss all the people who died on me. I have been dealing with death since the age of 4.

Dead people are safe tho.... living people are not.

Most people are afraid of the WAY they die.

I feared drowning for many years until I talked to someone who drowned but was revived. I used to go to bed at night thinking about my dad and the crew drowning and being eaten by sharks... everynight before sleep I suffered imagining all that so I can't do things now like watch the Titanic sinking.... I watch the movie up to the point the Titanic hits the iceberg.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

deadskinmask wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 12:13
soon wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 10:03 joe makes threads and asks questions. joe posts actual content.
joe does add content.... i agree with that 100%.... its duplicate content across at least three different forums.... but its "content".... :D
Joe is a good poster... it's a shame the people at the blue cashew dog pile him instead of interacting.

I wished I could get more Joe's at my Facebook groups.

The last year was hard... 6 months of no rain where I live so keeping a weather group alive has been a chore for me.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

I used to know someone that could not watch twister since they had some PTSD from a tornado destroying their family home when they were kids.

Which probably sucked for them since it is one of my favourite natural disaster movies.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Joe is a shitposter.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

weebles2 wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 13:02 I used to know someone that could not watch twister since they had some PTSD from a tornado destroying their family home when they were kids.

Which probably sucked for them since it is one of my favourite natural disaster movies.
I never considered I had PTSD but I guess I do. There was no such thing as counselling back when my dad and the crew went missing at sea and I never really got over it... 60 years have passed now.

Then in 1970 I lost my granddad to skin cancer and he was only in his 50s.

He was everything to me... He was a master baker and owned a factory....he didn't have to go to WW2 because bakers had to stay home to feed the women and children bread.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 13:09 Joe is a shitposter.
To each his own.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

He is a shitposter, but he's a better shitposter than smellipantz

I came to get down.