Iran attacks Israel

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Re: Iran attacks Israel

Unread post by Lochdubh »

soon wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 if iran really wanted to go to war they wouldn't have launched such slow moving drones. unlike the us and israel iran shows real leadership and restraint.
Yeah if I'm having trouble with my neigbor who has threatened to kill me I should thank my luck stars when he only attempts to burn down my garage. :D

soon

Unread post by soon »

well, i guess we'll have to wait for israel's response.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

We must also remember to keep the pressure on Russia as well and pass arms deals so Ukraine can keep on fighting on.

weebles2

Iran,Russia,China and North Korea are the new axis of evil to western interests and values.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

weebles2 wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 14:08 Iran,Russia,China and North Korea are the new axis of evil to western interests and values.
Thing is Waubulz Iran coulda unleashed much more firepower and inflicted more damage if they chose to.

I think that was just a warning or shot over the bough.

The fact they actually warned the US & Biden days in advance indicates that iran knew their drones would be shot down.

I actually think they intentionally went soft on Israel.

What attacking Nation warns the biggest superpower of their intentions? I don't think they wanted to damage much this time

However what this signals is the wider escalation in the region

weebles2

Well it is to make the Iranian regime look tough to their own people for propaganda purposes which shows they are in fact weak if shit pops off.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

weebles2 wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 14:08 Iran,Russia,China and North Korea are the new axis of evil to western interests and values.
This is true.

A real threat in my eyes is Krakatoa. Will it erupt again?

:purdy:
Lochdubh

I don't understand the mindset, particularly in a neighborhood were perceived strength is a valuable commodity. If Iran was just tidying up the basement to rid themselves of outdated ordnance, what message does going 00I/300 send? Did they stop to think that a massive attack from Iranian territory not only gives Bibi the keys to the car, but fills the tank with petrol? The Izzys at the very least could field test the F-35s and hopefully leave Iran's drone factory fully ablaze.
The hajjis also seem happy to market their drones to Putin and all comers, so how does the pitiful performance over the weekend boost sales?

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

I guess Iran just does not want to be perceived as weak.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

weebles2 wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 14:25 Well it is to make the Iranian regime look tough to their own people for propaganda purposes which shows they are in fact weak if shit pops off.
Iran is likely emboldened by their close ties with China & Russia

They wouldn't launch an attack like that without the blessing of those 2 superpowers.

Lochdubh

Chiner and the Russkis are both world powers while Iran is a regional power blessed with natural resources. Neither Moscau nor Beijing would stay up nights worrying about the price the Iranian people might have to pay if things go south.

asal

Unread post by asal »

weebles2 wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 11:41 I am pretty sure Iran hates everything thing western they even chant in the street and burn flags to show how much they want is us dead.
Iranian people want the Ayatollah gone. They want to be part of the world and have freedom.

Get in on it.