Iran attacks Israel

Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

Iran attacks Israel

Unread post by J0E »

soon

Re: Iran attacks Israel

Unread post by soon »

i'm just happy that canada doesn't support war mongering israel.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

soon wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 15:45 i'm just happy that canada doesn't support war mongering israel.
Canada shouldn't support any of em, soon.

It should remain officially neutral.

soon

Unread post by soon »

the difference is canada is morally obligated to support the ukraine.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Not Canada's, America's, Australia's fight or responsibility to fund any foreign nation.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Although the US Congress who approved this action disagrees with you DD.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Operation Praying Mantis part II electric boogaloo

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Isreal has the right to defend itself. Esp with this war it didn't start from ignorant people.

:purdy:
weebles2

Take out Irans drone factories and it even helps Ukraine defeat Russia it is a win-win imo

soon

Unread post by soon »

israel started the war on palestinians in 1948 and hasn't let up since. good on the iranians for holding back and only giving a symbolic response. my money is on israel responding out of proportion now.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 16:23 Not Canada's, America's, Australia's fight or responsibility to fund any foreign nation.
We have to support anything the King supports.

weebles2

A regime change in Iran would bee good for the whole region.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

caskur wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 18:31
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 16:23 Not Canada's, America's, Australia's fight or responsibility to fund any foreign nation.
We have to support anything the King supports.
No we don't.

He ain't shit. Just shit.

soon

Unread post by soon »

it's almost like americans prefer the alternate history where israel is the victim rather than the perpetrator.

soon

Unread post by soon »

also, what's with all the headlines stating america was over there shooting down all the drones. and here i thought americans wanted out of the war business.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Those Palestinians are not getting the Land back anymore than the remnants of Injun Bands in Canada will get much more than lip service from the Sikhs, Chinese, Serbs, and Mexicans who now reside on former tribal land.

The 300+ combined drone/ballistic missile Armada that Tehran sent against Israel just made the hajjis look incompetent and the USAF, RAF, Royal Jordanian Airforce, IDF, and US Navy look proficient. 99% of Allah's lightning bolts ended up in the shitter. The Ayatollahs wound up with shite in their beards.

soon

Unread post by soon »

dammit captain, out of all the people here i would have hoped you had the research skills to look past the lies.

Lochdubh

I know a military failure when I see one, and that useless barrage of garbage out of Iran did nothing but give the Izzy hornet nest a good whack with a cricket bat. Now it will be another case of fafo.

I agree with the sizable group of my fellow citizens who are sick of being the world's cop, and who sit in slack-jawed amazement as the US Government manages to find a way to fund both sides of a shit-show like Gaza.
It adds to the fun that today is Income Tax Day south of the border, and your neighbors find themselves to be not only stony broke but arse deep in debt.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I wonder how much ammo they have for the Iron Dome? Could firing this garbage use up their supplies of counter missiles so there would be none left for serious missiles?

I came to get down.
Lochdubh

Edward wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 11:01 I wonder how much ammo they have for the Iron Dome? Could firing this garbage use up their supplies of counter missiles so there would be none left for serious missiles?
Sure it could. Just like Biden drained about half of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in the last 20 months.
I don't know much about anti-aircraft weaponry, but it is my understanding each of the counter-measures employed against a relatively inexpensive drone is/are geometrically more expensive than the target they are designed to take out, and are jam-packed with pricey chips that probably are not produced in the US of A.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Lochdubh wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 10:59 I agree with the sizable group of my fellow citizens who are sick of being the world's cop
....and yet.... that's probably what prevents the USA & its dollar from collapsing 'dubh.

No matter how poorly the Enterprise known as the USA is managed, other nations like Japan and in Europe will continue to prop it up cuz they want protection

USA complains a lot but its actually its partners who prop it up and not the other way around

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

USA is one of those too big to fail enterprises dubh.

soon

Unread post by soon »

if iran really wanted to go to war they wouldn't have launched such slow moving drones. unlike the us and israel iran shows real leadership and restraint.

soon

Unread post by soon »

israel started it all by bombing the iranian embassy in syria but won't admit to it. the fact that the 'news' media isn't clamoring for answers says a lot.

weebles2

I am pretty sure Iran hates everything thing western they even chant in the street and burn flags to show how much they want is us dead.

soon

Unread post by soon »

after 75 years of this nonsense can you really blame them?

weebles2

Pretty sure the Persians and Arabs been killing each other over which version of Islam they subscribe too for a few centuries.

soon

Unread post by soon »

all i'm saying is the us should gtfo of the middle east.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Lochdubh wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 11:06
Edward wrote: 15 Apr 2024, 11:01 I wonder how much ammo they have for the Iron Dome? Could firing this garbage use up their supplies of counter missiles so there would be none left for serious missiles?
Sure it could. Just like Biden drained about half of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in the last 20 months.
I don't know much about anti-aircraft weaponry, but it is my understanding each of the counter-measures employed against a relatively inexpensive drone is/are geometrically more expensive than the target they are designed to take out, and are jam-packed with pricey chips that probably are not produced in the US of A.
The illegals are getting more brazen with crime and squatting in people's homes. It has put me off biden a bit.

I came to get down.