Uncle Adi would have approved

Register accountRead the forum rules
Skipper

Uncle Adi would have approved

Unread post by Skipper »

Kidnappings and murders of Hindus and Sikhs were rampant. The Taliban even forced Hindus and Sikhs to wear yellow armbands for identification, reminiscent of the yellow Star of David that Jews were forced to wear in Nazi Germany. Much of this harassment and persecution still continues in Afghanistan.

Vivek_Golikeri

Re: Uncle Adi would have approved

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Oh, so lately Skipper has taken to hypocritical posturing instead of raw hate? What he says about Afghanistan is horribly true. But does anybody honestly think Skipper cares about the kidnappings of Hindus and Sikhs? I don't know what this retarded chav is up to.

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 13:13 Oh, so lately Skipper has taken to hypocritical posturing instead of raw hate? What he says about Afghanistan is horribly true. But does anybody honestly think Skipper cares about the kidnappings of Hindus and Sikhs? I don't know what this retarded chav is up to.
I don't care about hindoos or Sikhs that's why I said uncle Adi (Adoif) would approve of making them were yellow armbands

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Skipper wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 15:05
don't care about hindoos or Sikhs that's why I said uncle Adi (Adoif) would approve of making them were yellow armbands
Oh, that's what you were trying to say! OKay Skippy baby, that is consistent with you.