Subhuman Garbage

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

Subhuman Garbage

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

who foots the bill? you do when prices go up to cover losses

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
deadskinmask

Re: Subhuman Garbage

Unread post by deadskinmask »

they have to create the problem BEFORE they can introduce their (already pre-planned) "handy dandy" solution.... the same with the trannys and the same with the "defund the police" movement.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Dead’s got trannies on his mind. Funny I only noticed 3 thieving crooks in the video. The manager got a few good shots in. :thumbup:

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Down here the chap behind the counter.......possibly a Korean immigrant himself...... would access the short barreled alley sweeper. :D

I suggest going after the vehicle they came in. smash the windscreen and headlights with a hatchet. :D

If you have a firearm empty it into the vehicle's radiator.

Lochdubh

Seamajor wrote: 21 Apr 2024, 06:39 Dead’s got trannies on his mind. Funny I only noticed 3 thieving crooks in the video. The manager got a few good shots in. :thumbup:
trannys have elbowed their way into the hive mind. Most of the attention they have garnered in doing so is negative, although they/them have benefited mightily from DEI.

Seamajor

Crazy N. Mericans

soon

Unread post by soon »

this sounds like something twitterx 'news' AI would post.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Let them try that in Serbia, or any other Slavic country.

Seamajor

How does your post relate to murdering Democrats?

Lochdubh

Seamajor wrote: 21 Apr 2024, 11:11 How does your post relate to murdering Democrats?
The original post involved grabby folks in someone else's store. Sooners is wearing his troll cap and shifted your focus to something shiny.
Look....squirrel. :D

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Lochdubh wrote: 21 Apr 2024, 08:06 Down here the chap behind the counter.......possibly a Korean immigrant himself...... would access the short barreled alley sweeper. :D

I suggest going after the vehicle they came in. smash the windscreen and headlights with a hatchet. :D

If you have a firearm empty it into the vehicle's radiator.
Pop some speed holes in the cars bonnet :D

Lochdubh

...........then kick 'em in the boot.

Seamajor

weebles2 wrote: 21 Apr 2024, 11:31 The original post involved grabby folks in someone else's store. Sooners is wearing his troll cap and shifted your focus to something shiny
MS post shiny?

soon

Unread post by soon »

i'm just pointing out where the OP's thoughts are headed.

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

I believe he uses the aluminum foil skin :D

Lochdubh

and wears a Hitler-style gimp helmet when in a motorcar.

soon

Unread post by soon »

the OP is a weirdo for sure.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

It's time for mass deportation. These people are the filth, trash and garbage no other country wants...I hate saying that, but they really are.

They will eventually be the reason for even higher taxes. If this keeps on, eventually all the good, educated law abiding citizens will leave Canada and there will be nothing but filth here.

:purdy:
soon

Unread post by soon »

let's bee clear. we live in canada so economic migrants are always and have always been welcome. you want to pay to come here? come on in. economic migrants stimulate our economy. it's this relatively new phenomena of refugees seemingly arriving en masse that you have a problem with and trudeau hasn't helped by inviting all and sundry. am i right?

soon

Unread post by soon »

look at me mansplaining but i did manage to get your point across without all the hate.

Mad Serb

soon wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 06:53 let's bee clear. we live in canada so economic migrants are always and have always been welcome. you want to pay to come here? come on in. economic migrants stimulate our economy. it's this relatively new phenomena of refugees seemingly arriving en masse that you have a problem with and trudeau hasn't helped by inviting all and sundry. am i right?
It depends whom you ask and what is your criteria. On a long run immigrants increase GDP as there are simply more people producing goods and services. But it is not clear wheter or not this increases GPD per capita and if it does, where is the sweet spot.

Recent surge in immigration is damaging Canada before our eyes. Infrastructure is crumbling, instead of schools kids go to containers (as if this is one giant refugee camp), family doctors are all but inacessible, debt is out of control, free speech is being eroded etc. Some interpret recent policies as Trudeau's intention to set up Canada for failure, in order to damage Polievre (Poilievre, Poilevre... whatever, that guy with a last name) as he is almost certain to win the next elections. Canadian leadership is pathetic.

Mad Serb

soon

Unread post by soon »

when i think of economic migrants naturally vancouver comes to mind. take a look at all that construction as you drive past it. imho it is a sign of economic growth and stability.

Mad Serb

soon wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 08:44 when i think of economic migrants naturally vancouver comes to mind. take a look at all that construction as you drive past it. imho it is a sign of economic growth and stability.
They are building new homes to house new immigrants, yet they cannot catch up. Homes are now more expensive than ever. Some stability.

Construction as a percentage share of GDP is rising, which means it takes more money and effort to house Canadians

https://www.statista.com/statistics/134 ... in-canada/

soon

Unread post by soon »

which goes to show housing starts are still a key economic indicator of a healthy economy.

Mad Serb

You may say that Ukrainian economy is doing well as they boosted weapons industry.
Here where I live (Van) I cannot complete any daily task by driving on decent road. It is that bad. Public discourse is pretty much non-existent. There is no real debate on CBC radio or TV about any burning issue. Their guests just parrot and justify gvmt agenda. There is little to no opposign view presented. If this continues, Canada is fked

Seamajor

Interesting observations. Seems desirable places eventually become over priced shit holes. Certainly happening in Costa Rica. Every fool in N. America wants to move here.

Mad Serb

Seamajor wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 09:28 Interesting observations. Seems desirable places eventually become over priced shit holes.
Not necessarily. Switzerland is still doing well. Canada's immigration should have been curbed in 70's - 80's (last century). You would have highly developed and relatively affordable country. I would likely be looking at Canada from another continent with envy.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I came to get down.
Mad Serb

Sex with a teacher (not any, but there were few hot ones) remained one of my unfulfilled fantasies. However, I am not sure that would be a great experience. Imagination is one thing, reality is often completely different. She got what she deserves