"we're gonna need a bigger cheat"....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

"we're gonna need a bigger cheat"....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

trumps popularity has grown somewhat rapidly.... trump has even gained impressive support from the black and (legal) latino communities as well.... i'm sceptical that liberals can cheat their way in this year.... another "surprise pandemic" would be too suspicious.... theres a distinct possibility that sleepy joe can get us feet first into a war at any time though.... that would give him the authority to "cancel the election".... but now a third option has made itself "available".... :D

do you think theres gonna be a 2024 election? do you think widespread "mail-in ballots" will be front and center? do you think liberals will quietly take their lumps or will there be bloodshed? i'm ALREADY excited to see what happens.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

Re: "we're gonna need a bigger cheat"....

:D :D :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Sorry, but it will likely be Biden again.

Winning.
weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Who are the 3rd party candidates?

I remember when Ron Paul made a run back in 2008 and who can forget when Vermin Supreme was offering free ponies to everyone. :D

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Trump might not be as popular as you think. He was complaining or bragging that police were keeping his supporters away from the courthouse while he was there. Turned out they weren't stopping anyone and there was only one guy holding a sign outside to support him.

Winning.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 16:45 Sorry, but it will likely be Biden again.
i don't think you have enough illegals to cover that bet, chief.... you've been hemorrhaging voters since 2020.... black and (legal) latinos support for republicans has grown to somewhere over 35% and just under 40%.... not to mention the moderate liberals who are abandoning the party.... this hasn't been a good run for you.... legacy media has desperately tried to carry your water at their own peril because now "trust in media" is at an all-time low.... biden has no issue whatsoever lying to the public (as uncle bosie, the one who was eaten by cannibals, will attest to) and outside of the most braindead of you blue-haired groomers, ppl in general don't appreciate being lied to.... no, chief.... without covid part two or a "climate crisis", your ship has sailed.... :(

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Vermin is an Awsome choice to make a legit run for POTUS in 2024

:D

asal

Unread post by asal »

Some people I watched that interviewed Rudy Giuliani's son counted four (4) or five (5) Trump supporters outside the courthouse on the day they visited.

Trump has no family supporters at the courthouse.

For reference, these are the interviewers of Rudy Giuliani's first son: The Good Liars Tell the Truth - On the Ground at Trump's Hush Money Trial

Get in on it.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

deadskinmask wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:02
Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 16:45 Sorry, but it will likely be Biden again.
i don't think you have enough illegals to cover that bet, chief.... you've been hemorrhaging voters since 2020.... black and (legal) latinos support for republicans has grown to somewhere over 35% and just under 40%.... not to mention the moderate liberals who are abandoning the party.... this hasn't been a good run for you.... legacy media has desperately tried to carry your water at their own peril because now "trust in media" is at an all-time low.... biden has no issue whatsoever lying to the public (as uncle bosie, the one who was eaten by cannibals, will attest to) and outside of the most braindead of you blue-haired groomers, ppl in general don't appreciate being lied to.... no, chief.... without covid part two or a "climate crisis", your ship has sailed.... :(
Biden won, fair and square the last time. The results of dozens of lawsuits proves this. Democrats always get a late surge at the polls.

Winning.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:16Biden won, fair and square the last time. The results of dozens of lawsuits proves this. Democrats always get a late surge at the polls.
the lawsuits were dismissed on "lack of standing".... on the surface, that would seem fine.... until you dig and see that "lack of standing" meant prior to certification, nothing was "stolen".... even without deep-diving the neglected voter rolls and illegal ballots, just the fact that censoring hunters laptop changed over 16% of bidens "legitimate" votes.... thats election interference at the highest level, my friend.... "cheating" is in fact the only chance liberals have to win at this point.... from green new deals to dei programs to taxpayer funded transgender care, liberal policies are wildly unpopular.... over 75% of the country believe you should provide id to vote.... and over 80% of the population believe illegals shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.... so why do you think liberal politicians strongly favor these policies despite such strong opposition from the general population? because thats the only way they can win from this point on.... i know that you're a psychopath and i'm okay with that.... but i'd like to know if you're so empty inside that you have no problem accepting and telling these lies.... or if you're even more stupid than you are crazy and BELIEVE these lies.... :(

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Insurrection is the only way Trump can win.

Winning.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:40 Image
see? thats why you're perceived to be as big of an idiot as seamonkey.... you could find out with a google search thats "fake news".... i like you.... i wish you could get your head straight.... but you make me fuckin sad.... :(

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Actually you post fake news almost every post. I thought I would post one to show the irony or hypocrisy. Success.

Winning.
soon

Unread post by soon »

luckily snopes is around to debunk this fake news.
During former President Donald Trump's April 2024 hush-money trial in New York City, he passed gas repeatedly while his lawyers struggled with the smell.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 17:52 Actually you post fake news almost every post. I thought I would post one to show the irony or hypocrisy. Success.
is that why you've posted it in at least two different threds back to back? you saw it, fell in love with it and were about to spread it all over the forum without even questioning it.... its what liberals do.... :D

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
deadskinmask

so much to say but i'm all out of "concern".... :(

deadskinmask

fuckin trump.... 'how many times does he have to prove we can't be trusted".... lmmfao.... :D

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Data shows that Trump has risen in the polls. Right now Biden and Trump are 50/50.

Trump will win.

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

BTW, there is no climate crisis. Zero. None. Zippo. Nada. Zilch. Nil.

:purdy:
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Betting odds are for Joe Biden at +150.

Winning.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm not so sure. Since Trump botched his attempt at stealing the last election, he might put more effort into it. :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

That election was stolen from Trump by leftist bureaucrats, politicians, and grass root activists funded by unsavory donors.

asal

Unread post by asal »

ooooo unsavory donors!

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Soros isn't unsavoury?

deadskinmask

lets see how the debates go.... you think sleepy joe can survive a debate? he can barely survive a teleprompter.... i think putting him and "broke don" on a stage together would be a final nail in the democrats coffin.... personally, i'm fuckin disgusted that these two idiots are the choices but you did this to yourselves.... regardless of who wins, america is doomed.... as much fun as it is watching society fall the fuck apart, i'd rather call it a day and move on to the next phase.... :D

deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 16:55 Trump might not be as popular as you think. He was complaining or bragging that police were keeping his supporters away from the courthouse while he was there. Turned out they weren't stopping anyone and there was only one guy holding a sign outside to support him.
looked into this.... trumps right.... police are keeping extra tight restrictions around the courthouse.... seems that some goober set himself ablaze in some form of protest days ago.... trumps still as popular as ever.... even in new york.... have a look.... :(