"we're gonna need a bigger cheat"....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: "we're gonna need a bigger cheat"....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

breaking news from atlanta.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 21:09 Betting odds are for Joe Biden at +150.
went ahead and checked this for you too.... "broke don" is favored to win, chief.... :D

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/politics/us-politics

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

That doesn't give a time or a place.

Winning.
deadskinmask

msnbc serving up some very inconvenient truths.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

hillary had one thing right. the deplorables are real.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

soon wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 17:28 hillary had one thing right. the deplorables are real.

I'm quoting one right now.

asal

Unread post by asal »

So tetched that your boifriend is being criticized.

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

soon wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 17:28 hillary had one thing right. the deplorables are real.

What a trio ! :D

Deplorables indeed.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I just read that Michael Cohen still lives in the Park Avenue Trump building. He paid five million dollars for it and is on the strata board.
:blink:

Winning.
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I can't wait to see the debate between Trump and Biden...no doubt Biden will be completely lost and confused. It will be absolutely hilarious!

:purdy:
Berry Sweet

deadskinmask wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 06:36
Edward wrote: 24 Apr 2024, 21:09 Betting odds are for Joe Biden at +150.
went ahead and checked this for you too.... "broke don" is favored to win, chief.... :D

One can check the stats on American parties the same as Canadians can check the stats.

Polievre is in the lead in Canada...and Trump is now leading in the USA.

It's amazing how people don't check the stats but let their "feelings" tell them who will win.

Americans are sick and tired of illegal immigration and the trans patheticness. They want it to stop. Trump says he will stop it. There's a silent majority out there...they want all this shit to stop...you know how they're gonna vote.

Anyone who says Biden is going to win is a complete and total retard.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Biden will win.

Winning.
asal

Unread post by asal »

I don't know what low information bubble people stay in to not know Trump has lost support. He pissed off many Christians with his morality and selling bibles. Any last straws are cracking.

Get in on it.
Berry Sweet

It's in the stats. You think they made it up?

Why do you two want to suck Bidens cock so bad?

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Berry Sweet wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 21:34
deadskinmask wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 06:36 went ahead and checked this for you too.... "broke don" is favored to win, chief.... :D

Anyone who says Biden is going to win is a complete and total retard.
asal, soon, and the rest ARE total retards.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

No, you.

Winning.
deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 21:28 I can't wait to see the debate between Trump and Biden...no doubt Biden will be completely lost and confused. It will be absolutely hilarious!
i'm not saying there won't be a debate but it'll be a fuckin catastrophe for biden.... last election he was lucky enough to hide in a basement.... libs are stupid enough so its easy to sell em pretty much anything.... fedderman is a prime example as well.... biden can't even manage a teleprompter.... a live debate would be a slaughterhouse.... :D

deadskinmask

asal wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 22:22 He pissed off many Christians with his morality and selling bibles.
lmmfao.... if you think they're mad about "some goof hocking bibles", how ya reckon they feel about "taxpayer funded abortions and sex changes".... or "easter being trans visibility day".... or "drag queens and degenerates flooding the schools".... or "grown men in little girls dressing rooms and locker rooms".... :D

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I don't watch your deep fake videos of Biden.

Winning.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 07:54 I don't watch your deep fake videos of Biden.
i kinda wish it WAS a "deep fake", chief.... that motherfucker has us knee-deep in three wars.... but sadly, thats the real deal.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 06:43
asal wrote: 25 Apr 2024, 22:22 He pissed off many Christians with his morality and selling bibles.
lmmfao.... if you think they're mad about "some goof hocking bibles", how ya reckon they feel about "taxpayer funded abortions and sex changes".... or "easter being trans visibility day".... or "drag queens and degenerates flooding the schools".... or "grown men in little girls dressing rooms and locker rooms".... :D
Just gotta say that it's not about "hocking" bibles. It's about USING the bible to represent himself as something he is not. There are true Christians I'm sure, who see this for what it is. Then there are those who only need to hear his claims of being a Christian that is enough for them to follow. Those are the people he is targeting and those are the people he likes.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I'm pretty sure he means hawking. He might be thinking of Hollyhocks though.

Winning.
deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 19:47
deadskinmask wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 06:43

Just gotta say that it's not about "hocking" bibles. It's about USING the bible to represent himself as something he is not. There are true Christians I'm sure, who see this for what it is. Then there are those who only need to hear his claims of being a Christian that is enough for them to follow. Those are the people he is targeting and those are the people he likes.
Romans 14 verse 4 says - "Who art thou that judgest another mans servant? To his own master, he standeth or falleth".... its not my place to say what hes doing.... i don't agree with it but its none of my business.... and since i'm not accountable for what he does, i'm fine with it.... besides.... "using claims to manipulate ppl" is just politics and "politics" is no place for decent folks.... its no different than sleepy joe claiming "cannibals ate his uncle" or that "his son died in iraq" or "he was arrested during the civil rights movement" and all his other blatant lies and pandering bullshit.... or just the simple fact that sleepy joe claims to be a "devout catholic" and yet also an extreme abortion and trans advocate.... politicians are snakes and this is the life of a snake.... :(

deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 20:44 I'm pretty sure he means hawking. He might be thinking of Hollyhocks though.
hawking is appropriate too.... but i meant "hocking".... hocking means to engage in "pawning" and its always had undertones of corruption to me.... laundered money, stolen goods, etc.... :(

deadskinmask

deadskinmask wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 02:01
mimi wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 19:47 Just gotta say that it's not about "hocking" bibles. It's about USING the bible to represent himself as something he is not. There are true Christians I'm sure, who see this for what it is. Then there are those who only need to hear his claims of being a Christian that is enough for them to follow. Those are the people he is targeting and those are the people he likes.
Romans 14 verse 4 says - "Who art thou that judgest another mans servant? To his own master, he standeth or falleth".... its not my place to say what hes doing.... i don't agree with it but its none of my business.... and since i'm not accountable for what he does, i'm fine with it.... besides.... "using claims to manipulate ppl" is just politics and "politics" is no place for decent folks.... its no different than sleepy joe claiming "cannibals ate his uncle" or that "his son died in iraq" or "he was arrested during the civil rights movement" and all his other blatant lies and pandering bullshit.... or just the simple fact that sleepy joe claims to be a "devout catholic" and yet also an extreme abortion and trans advocate.... politicians are snakes and this is the life of a snake.... :(
the opening was a little "preach-ier" than i realized.... it wasn't really directed at you though.... it was more of a reminder for myself.... theres alot of things i need to "work on" and that is one of the ones that needs the most work.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 16:26
deadskinmask wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 02:01 Romans 14 verse 4 says - "Who art thou that judgest another mans servant? To his own master, he standeth or falleth".... its not my place to say what hes doing.... i don't agree with it but its none of my business.... and since i'm not accountable for what he does, i'm fine with it.... besides.... "using claims to manipulate ppl" is just politics and "politics" is no place for decent folks.... its no different than sleepy joe claiming "cannibals ate his uncle" or that "his son died in iraq" or "he was arrested during the civil rights movement" and all his other blatant lies and pandering bullshit.... or just the simple fact that sleepy joe claims to be a "devout catholic" and yet also an extreme abortion and trans advocate.... politicians are snakes and this is the life of a snake.... :(
the opening was a little "preach-ier" than i realized.... it wasn't really directed at you though.... it was more of a reminder for myself.... theres alot of things i need to "work on" and that is one of the ones that needs the most work.... :D
It's ok. Be as 'preachy' as you feel like being. =) Seriously, I'm totally good with it.

Just know, that I'm somewhat immune when someone communicates with me in bible verse since I am unfamiliar with it. You could post in Vietnamese and I would get the same from it. :unsure:

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 21:19 Just know, that I'm somewhat immune when someone communicates with me in bible verse since I am unfamiliar with it. You could post in Vietnamese and I would get the same from it. :unsure:
the book itself is a literary masterpiece.... thats like saying you don't eat pizza because you don't like italian ppl.... its okay though.... :(