yall don't seem to understand....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

yall don't seem to understand....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

yall have alot of stereotyped beliefs about "conservatives".... and even more disturbing, yall have stereotyped beliefs about ME.... let me be clear.... i don't "support trump".... i don't even think hes a "good" candidate.... he was a slightly better average president (but thats not saying much since they've ALL been garbage).... what i believe in is "equal justice", "observance of constitutional rights", "fair and fraud-free elections" and "innocence until PROVEN guilty".... i don't care how bad a president is, there is an excellent chance we can survive it as long as we maintain electoral integrity, demand judicial balance and protect each others rights.... when we let our individual preferences cloud our judgement in these matters, it degrades our entire system.... as disgusting as trump is, hes still entitled to the same treatment as anyone else.... thats the whole point of having rights.... to protect ppl who we don't like.... and to give fair treatment to ppl who we don't feel "deserve fair treatment".... because eventually it'll be YOU who "ppl don't like" and it'll be YOU who ppl "don't feel deserve fair treatment".... if rights don't protect him, they can't protect you either.... :(

as for "abortion".... i know there are situations that practically demand this procedure.... rape, incest and mothers health being most notable.... i believe abortion is between the parents and whoever they pray or don't pray to.... my real objection is that they're performed by doctors who have taken oaths to "do no harm" and yet are perfectly comfortable killing a baby on request for a fee.... disgusting.... but apart from that "abortion" is a non-issue for me.... :(

i'm no fan of "racism" either.... but you don't "end racism" by "introducing alot more racism".... if you want to "end racism", fix the REAL problem.... blacks make-up 13% of the population.... yet they're responsible for over 50% of violent crime.... with odds like that, its perfectly reasonable to not want blacks in your businesses or in your neighborhoods.... if you want to fix that, quit incentivizing "single mothers" with welfare programs.... reward "two parent" families.... not ALL fathers are great fathers.... but more often than not, a father is better than "no father at all".... :(

this is my opening statement but i'm willing to discuss anything yall wanna throw at me.... even "conspiracy theories", "russia/ukraine", "guns and the second amendment", "free speech and the first amendment" and/or "israel/palestine" .... i know it seems like you and i are completely different.... but i honestly believe we're not that "far apart".... have a good day either way.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Edward

Re: yall don't seem to understand....

Unread post by Edward »

Trump is a rapist.

Winning.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

A father is better than no father at all?

Winning.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Why impose suffering some random failing father on strangers? You accept that fathers in particular can be inadequate. The range of inadequacy can be anything - violence, financial abuse, whininess. If a female decides not to tolerate that, why control what she does with government? On a general scale, not even knowing the value of their judgments.

Evaluations of politicians posted here aren't aimed at anyone.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 09:45 Trump is a rapist.
who did he "rape", chief? just curious.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

A 13 year old girl and E J Carroll. The judge made it clear the sexual assault was rape.

Winning.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 10:01 A father wasn't better than not suffering that father in your case. Why impose it on strangers?
i said "more often than not".... theres a chance you can choke on any bite of food you take.... i suppose you think you'll live longer by not eating.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

Trump was civilly determined to be a rapist at least once.

Get in on it.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Jill Harth.

Winning.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 10:06 The judge made it clear the sexual assault was rape.
the case that was well past its statute of limitations? with no police reports ever made? with no physical evidence and no witnesses whatsoever? and not even a clear timeline? you mean "that" case? lol.... oh, buddy.... you need help.... :(

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

He grabbed her by the pussy.

Winning.
deadskinmask

and yeah, you're right.... i didn't benefit fundamentally by "having a father".... but ideologically i did.... because i used my own as an example of what i would NEVER be.... and i had fantastic results.... :(

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I started watching the new Fallout tv series on Streamm4u. I haven't been all that into it.

Winning.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 I started watching the new Fallout tv series on Streamm4u. I haven't been all that into it.
i was excited by the "idea of it".... but i saw a few clips and realized it was sorely lacking.... i was hoping for some "new vegas' vibes but it doesn't seem to have any video game vibes whatsoever.... i believe i'll skip over it.... :(

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

That's what I thought as well. I have pretty much given up on it.

Winning.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

My best friend likes the Fallout series but he's not a gamer and it's just something he stumbled upon. It doesn't sound like it would appeal to me but if and when I turn the TV on, I might give it a watch.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
soon

Unread post by soon »

i prefer new vegas but it's buggy as hell on PC.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

i've got 8 hours in fallout 4 and in the last couple of hours i've been out of ammo and trying to find more than 3 or 4 bullets in areas usually swarming with enemies. it's not been a great deal of fun.

deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 12:06 My best friend likes the Fallout series but he's not a gamer and it's just something he stumbled upon. It doesn't sound like it would appeal to me but if and when I turn the TV on, I might give it a watch.
i think if theres any enjoyment to be had from watching it, it would be from someone who hasn't played the video game.... from what i've seen it goes against most of the original material.... :(

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 12:37 i prefer new vegas but it's buggy as hell on PC.
its buggy on EVERYTHING.... lol.... new vegas is my favorite as well.... the wild wasteland perk is great but i wish it generated alot more rare encounters.... the weirdness is what i like most about Fallout.... :(

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 13:01 i've got 8 hours in fallout 4 and in the last couple of hours i've been out of ammo and trying to find more than 3 or 4 bullets in areas usually swarming with enemies. it's not been a great deal of fun.
i use alot of sneak/melee.... i found a combat knife shortly after i left the vault.... i haven't fired a shot yet.... :(

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I am replaying fallout 3. I use a chinese assault rifle and a chinese sword mostly. I have over a thousand ammo for the gun. My backup gun is a ten mm machine gun.

Winning.
Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

deadskinmask wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 09:23

i'm no fan of "racism" either.... but you don't "end racism" by "introducing alot more racism".... if you want to "end racism", fix the REAL problem.... blacks make-up 13% of the population.... yet they're responsible for over 50% of violent crime.... with odds like that, its perfectly reasonable to not want blacks in your businesses or in your neighborhoods.... if you want to fix that, quit incentivizing "single mothers" with welfare programs.... reward "two parent" families.... not ALL fathers are great fathers.... but more often than not, a father is better than "no father at all".... :(

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

A lot of people are fucked in the head today. The time is nigh.

:purdy:
deadskinmask

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 19:38
deadskinmask wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 09:23

:D :D :D

so funny and so true.... :(

deadskinmask

we don't even have to talk "politics" at all.... we can talk about God, Jesus, flat earth, globes, moon landings, evolution.... whatever yall want.... even beekeeping.... bees are cool as fuck.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

let's talk about how the the ceo of new jeans threw le sserafim under the bus this week. i'm still a little salty about it.

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 11:09 let's talk about how the the ceo of new jeans threw le sserafim under the bus this week. i'm still a little salty about it.
oh. don't even get me started on THAT topic.... i've already kicked three dogs and slapped a baby and i'm STILL ready to fight a bitch over that nonsense.... ruined my whole week.... :mad:

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Did you get the next gen update for Fallout 4? If so, are there any glitches so far?

Winning.
deadskinmask

Edward wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 11:30 Did you get the next gen update for Fallout 4? If so, are there any glitches so far?
i think i did.... when i hit "continue" last night, 4 or 5 new missions showed up in my corner screen.... i think it said shops have new gear as well.... so far no bugs.... apart from the actual bugs.... :D