I’m a COVID carrier…and I don’t mind it.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Bonkerfist

I’m a COVID carrier…and I don’t mind it.

Unread post by Bonkerfist »

Yes folks…it’s true. I can’t get COVID no matter how much I find myself exposed to the viral pathogen…nor my wife for that matter. O-Blood Types are mostly immune …given the science.

I used to feel a little bad that I’m a carrier of the virus…but I really don’t give a fuck these days. Survival of the fittest!

Use your hangovers for sick days! :thumbup:

Bonkerfist

Re: I’m a COVID carrier…and I don’t mind it.

I honestly feel so good that I never succumbed to the media hype and injected myself with useless “vaccines” that only government knows what what was administered!

Bonkerfist

The “blind leading the blind” was never my anal-hair-tugging persuasion in this life nor the next! I won’t drink a watered down rum in this day of life…neither am I a pirate. It just makes seaworthy sense that sheeple are easily manipulated.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SKINZ

Unread post by SKINZ »

well.... personally, i'm glad i got vaccinated.... i've had 30 boosters so far and i feel great.... its the best decision i ever made.... only a total moron wouldn't trust our completely dependable government.... :(

Everybody has a plan.... Until they get punched in the mouth.... Mike Tyson
Bonkerfist

SKINZ wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 06:56 well.... personally, i'm glad i got vaccinated.... i've had 30 boosters so far and i feel great.... its the best decision i ever made.... only a total moron wouldn't trust our completely dependable government.... :(
I never got vaccinated because I never get the cold nor the flu! It didn’t make the least educated sense to get the vaccine for the new strain neither. And 4 years on my intuition hasn’t let me down.

Bonkerfist

Lochdubh wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 06:56 Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Pi R8