At first, I thought it was BS

Register accountRead the forum rules
Seamajor

At first, I thought it was BS

Unread post by Seamajor »

I think Berry mentioned something about Trudeau inviting immigrants into Canada. Apparently it’s true. California could sure use 20 or 30 thousand solid family type workers.

Berry Sweet

Re: At first, I thought it was BS

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

It's true. Trudeau lives immigrants.

With the amount of immigrants already here, and jT's plan to bring even more (most likely to live on our dime) and JT's fabulous housing plan....he will need to have 1 house built PER SECOND to house everyone.

Welcome to Canada! Try not to get stabbed.

:purdy:
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Make that per minute. Otherwise, there woould be about 2.5mil houses build per month.
I agree with the rest. It will take long time to recover and make living afforadable for youth, if ever.

Berry Sweet

Could be per minute, you are be correct.

I was reading up about Canada's housing shortage and this is what I remember the most...my heart sank when I was reading that.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Trudeau, like Biden has fucked over the very people who worked lifetimes to create a manageable lifestyle for the highest % of citizens.

God damn them and their confederates to the deepest hell that still has rooms to rent.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Seamajor wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 13:37 Image

I think Berry mentioned something about Trudeau inviting immigrants into Canada. Apparently it’s true. California could sure use 20 or 30 thousand solid family type workers.
Instead they'll get a million chancers, illiterate in two languages, some of whom will arrive with their grannies who are operating on a single kidney, but who somehow will get medical coverage and social security without ever having worked a day in their lives in the US. Haroo, Uncle Stupid. :rolleyes:
Others will have kids who will take up the few remaining special needs seats in elementary and middle schools.

Berry Sweet

I'm fully convinced bringing in all these immigrants to the west, esp Palastinians is intentional.

I question how long will it take to flood Canada with useless immigrants, while the law abiding, educated and hard working leave Canada for better lives? How long will it take until Canada is filled with a bunch of angry and uneducated Muslims? At that point, Canada will smell like wet dog dirty socks with a touch of rancid spice while everyone is killing eachother in the name of peace.

Berry Sweet

Lochdubh wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 13:52 Instead they'll get a million chancers, illiterate in two languages, some of whom will arrive with their grannies who are operating on a single kidney, but who somehow will get medical coverage and social security without ever having worked a day in their lives in the US. Haroo, Uncle Stupid. :rolleyes:
Others will have kids who will take up the few remaining special needs seats in elementary and middle schools.
Yep. I had considered working with special needs kids in the past, because it's area they are in need in and you should get an instant hire. But majority of them are immigrants. I don't want to work with them.

I have some friends who are white Canadians and their kids have special needs...they get placed on a wait list while immigrants get help asap. A few of them, their kids on the spectrum and deserve help. They use to have workers, but now because they are white and Canadian, they are cut back...all they get is 2, 10 min sessions per month. Wtf?

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I just walked by the Highschool sports field while going to Safeway. There were lots of teen girls doing baseball related exercises like batting and throwing. They all looked special needs. There was a lot of them. I wonder if they are all from one school or if it was a special event. Some of them looked really slow. It was very obvious they were special needs though. Most looked normal until they interacted with the teachers/coaches or the other students.

Winning.