India launches lunar lander.

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: India launches lunar lander.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

heres their 'first hangout'.... 30 seconds into it the middle guy goes for a flip.... his feet are tangled and his friend realizes it and pulls him back upright.... :D

ARE YOU STARTING TO REALIZE IT MAY BE A FUCKIN PIG??? :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

at 3.10 the middle guy gets his hand and watch tangled.... lol.... then skip to 15.35 and watch the grey haired fella do a somersault.... he gets both his arm and leg caught and has to untangle them.... then he has to reach up to make sure hes still attached.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

yall still asleep? ok.... have a good nap.... it'll be here tomorrow too.... :D

deadskinmask

heres a funny one.... its not nasa though.... its from canadian space agency.... but i suppose all 'space agencies' are equally trustworthy.... watch this man brush his teeth but pay attention to the bag of water floating in the background.... towards the end of his toothbrushing routine, time gets sped up to phenomenal speeds.... yet it doesn't affect his floating water bag.... what a magical place that must be.... fuckin idiots.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

Lochdubh wrote: 26 Jun 2020, 08:31 .

Earth as viewed from Mars.
by Earthlings.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

mars? is that in low earth orbit? because if its not then humans haven't been there.... :(

deadskinmask

well.... thats enough fun for one day.... i imagine yall little retards are either tearing down nasa posters or trying to come up with some clever reason astro-NOTS need greenscreens and harnesses and cgi props.... well.... good luck with that.... :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Of course, the irony is not lost on me that Skinz would have us distrust anything we don't have the opportunity to see with our own two eyes by providing, as exhibit A for this stance, something we don't have the opportunity to see with our own two eyes.

Tell you what, Alabammy, I'll comment on your supernatural space station shenanigans once I've spent a week on the space station.

I don't comment on videos. Videos are an unreliable source of evidence. They can be doctored. By both NASA and Flat Earthers, I may add.

So, please, stop posting videos. You're like Oscar, minus the music.

deadskinmask

Blurt wrote: 26 Jun 2020, 11:20 Of course, the irony is not lost on me that Skinz would have us distrust anything we don't have the opportunity to see with our own two eyes by providing, as exhibit A for this stance, something we don't have the opportunity to see with our own two eyes.
i should add that you could have watched it live.... it was a 'live stream'.... :(
I don't comment on videos. Videos are an unreliable source of evidence. They can be doctored. By both NASA and Flat Earthers, I may add.
i painstakingly went to the effort of searching nasa official videos for just that reason.... i didn't want to take any risk of offering you something that didn't have a nasa seal of approval.... :(

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Skinz, NASA doctors shit all the time. This is well known. From colour enhancements (to highlight specific features of a shot) to splicing area shots together in order to provide global scans, this is par for the course.

If I'm going to say that astronauts are hooked up to rigging in the videos they shoot, I need also to say that the necklaces they wear are obviously also hooked up to their own miniature rigging. It's a rabbit hole, brah. And you're down in it so deep that you can now call Wuhan home. I mean, assuming the earth is a ball, that is.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

For me...it's not even about what "SEEMS" to be 'wrong' with various nuances in the videos.

It's that, they would have had to go to great lengths to pull it off.....meaning expert cinematographers, editors, engineers etc etc etc. Why on earth (lol) would they not have caught these 'flaws' before the finished product was put out there for the world to see.

SURELY each of the astronauts involved would say...'opps...can we do another take...I got my hand caught in the wires'. :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

A good point, that.

If the stakes are so critical--the capture and enslavement of human hearts and minds--you could at least hire a decent special effects house.

deadskinmask

they have at least 2 ways of making these videos.... VR and vomit comets.... live streams are done in VR.... thats where you get your gliches.... these 'live events' are done in harnesses and layered over a background.... not much movement.... a few flips (lol) and cgi props.... then theres promo pieces done in vomit comets.... these are tours of the ship and long shots.... lots of visible bars on the walls and floors.... they're entirely weightless for ? periods of time.... shaky cameras and lots of cutaways.... since these aren't live, they can edit as they please.... as for why they would upload 'live stream' glitches.... these happened live.... ppl saw this.... if they edited it, it would be noticed and besides there would be 1000's of unedited copies to prove it.... as for other reasons to 'not worry about editing'.... well.... look at you cocksuckers.... you and i both know what you saw.... yet you retarded bitches are grabbing straws to justify it.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

If it's pre-recorded or staged in a studio of sorts...then 'LIVE' is whenever they want it to be live. =))

deadskinmask

because 'live events' are for tv and schools.... random panels of ppl asking random questions.... schoolkids and such.... a kid says 'do a flip' and you're kind of obligated to do a flip.... :(

deadskinmask

at 3.46 the man in the blue jumpsuits arms glitch out.... and at 5.59 the girls arm glitches and hangs in place.... at 10.58 she glitches again.... and at 16.00 the microphone disappears and reappears....

ok.... yall have a good night.... see ya tomorrow for another exciting episode of 'space travel and other totally real shit'.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I can hardly wait. :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 26 Jun 2020, 20:00 I can hardly wait. :D
theres a great one where a guy just vanishes.... like dissolves into nothing.... i imagine thats gonna be hard to find but yall are totally worth it.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I SO EXCITED ! :D

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

:popcorn:

:purdy:
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Stay tuned for more name-calling and tantrums. :D :D

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 26 Jun 2020, 20:33 Stay tuned for more name-calling and tantrums.
just found out i have to 'be productive' tomorrow so i figured i'd just try my best to squeeze a post in tonight.... :(

as for 'name-calling and tantrums'.... yeah. i'm not a very patient person.... especially when ppl are fuckin retarded.... seamajor gets under my skin occasionally but i sincerely believe hes running at his full capacity.... i genuinely believe thats the best he can do.... so with that in mind, i try to contain myself as much as possible.... but you and the rest of your crew.... i know yall motherfuckers can do better.... so its shocking to me when you suddenly become willfully retarded.... 'duh. i dunno why someone in zero gravity can get hung on invisible wires while doing a flip. i'm not a scientist'.... 'duh. i dunno why someone on the space shuttle needs to be computer-generated to appear on the space shuttle. i'm not a scientist'.... ok.... you're not a scientist.... perhaps there are scientific reasons for harnesses and greenscreens.... lol.... we both secretly know theres not.... but whatever.... so lets look at something simple enough for a willfully retarded non-scientist to understand.... the delay.... peggy is a veteran astronaut and record holder(666 days in space.... yes - 666) and a pro at this.... but her co-partner in this vid is a rookie.... you can listen to them talk around 5.22 and get an idea of the delay (because they're so far from earth and all) but you can skip to 6.47 to watch the rookie say 'wooooo' with the audience in real time.... i hope hes gotten better since then.... :D

anyway.... have a good day.... hope that retardation clears up soon because i miss you.... :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I spent the summer in the Rockies a few years ago. I was living at an altitude of over 7,000 ft so the view was breathtaking. I took many pictures that could've proved to Skinz the earth was round. You could've seen the curvature of the planet on the horizon. Unfortunately, the mountains got in the way and, as everyone knows, mountains find their own level.

:cool:

deadskinmask

Blurt wrote: 27 Jun 2020, 07:21I spent the summer in the Rockies a few years ago. I was living at an altitude of over 7,000 ft so the view was breathtaking. I took many pictures that could've proved to Skinz the earth was round. You could've seen the curvature of the planet on the horizon.
oh.... so now its back to 'flat earth' again.... like thats some kind of kyrptonite to discredit everything else i point out.... ok. i'll address that.... but first -
I took many pictures that could've proved to Skinz the earth was round. You could've seen the curvature of the planet on the horizon.

skip to 38.06 to hear mr degrasse tyson call you a fuckin liar.... :D

Unfortunately, the mountains got in the way and, as everyone knows, mountains find their own level.
no, partner.... water does.... :(

i don't think you ppl realize how important 'moon landings and space travel' are in your globe fantasy.... its actually the lynchpin that holds your entire structure together.... without it, your entire 'belief system' crashes and the playing field will be completely level.... :(

deadskinmask

maybe i should show you what i'm referring to about cgi and such.... skip to the 3 minute mark and see an example.... :(

now go to the 16 minute mark here as i try to explain the situation.... you can see a water bag that they drink from float by (which is almost human sized as seen by the guy that follows behind it with his harnesses on his back exposed) in the background shortly followed by a system glitch.... afterward the dark haired fella continues to watch the monitor to see if hes 'interacting' with the hat.... he gives the hat back to his white haired friend.... at 18.15 as hes watching his friend, he sees his hand move.... not realizing that his friend didn't have the hat in his hand, he takes the 'invisible hat' and puts it away.... now the hat is still in the scene even bumping into the dark haired fella.... but the white haired fella is no longer sure its there either.... thats evident when the white haired fella goes to pass the 'microphone' and puts it directly into the hat.... someone off camera cues him to stop and the situation is corrected by the time they are back on screen..... :(

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

Markus wrote: 22 Nov 2019, 13:06 On Sept. 6, the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) attempted to place its Vikram lander on the moon as part of its Chandrayaan-2 mission. ISRO lost communication with the machine shortly before it was supposed to touch down. NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) scanned the expected landing site in mid-September, but wasn't able to spot the lander in the shadowy images

https://www.cnet.com/news/indian-moon-l ... pty-again/

https://spacenews.com/new-details-emerg ... -landings/
Chandrayaan-3 launched on July 14, 2023 heading into an initial highly elliptical Earth orbit. It then gradually raised its orbit before making a burn on July 31 that set it on course for the moon. The spacecraft successfully entered orbit around the moon on Saturday (Aug. 5)

India's Chandrayaan-3 lunar lander has returned its first images from the moon after entering orbit around our nearest neighbor. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) released the images on Sunday (Aug. 6, 2023), showing that the spacecraft had reached its destination ahead of a lunar landing attempt expected on Aug. 23, 2023.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/technolo ... a2fb&ei=23

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

Thousands of Indians are starving and India spends billions on a probe to the moon just so Vivek can put on a smug grin and say jolly good

deadskinmask

wooooo.... MARS.... me big excited.... :D

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Yes, well, what if I don't give a fuck what India launches??

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN