Something to remember 2020 by.

Register accountRead the forum rules
Blurt

Something to remember 2020 by.

Unread post by Blurt »

Hydroxychloroquine. Demon sperm. Person man woman car tv. Bleach in the body. Alien DNA. Hoax. China virus. Liberal terrorists. This is a Bible. Astral sex. Vax 'n' chip. Gatesgate. Destroy suburbia. Wartime President. Goya beans. Empty seats. Pool noodle hats. Corona viral bypass. Rushmore fun. Wonderful man, Fauci. Impeachment. Stone sentence commuted. I wish her well, frankly. Graffiti downfall of America. Masks optional. Slow the testing. Our numbers are good. Mar-a-Lago hotspot. Golf. I miss my previous life. A few embers. Tulsa crickets. California coughing. COVID briefings. Backstage doctors. Elephant camel alligator. Primetime Cuomo. Teargas Teddy. Mary Trump. Smile, Melania. Our Cartoon President. Borders closed. Open schools. Ballot fraud. Postpone elections.

Fuck, I can't wait for the year 2040.

Seamajor

Re: Something to remember 2020 by.

Unread post by Seamajor »

Yeah. It would be nice to put this shit behind us. Somehow I wondering if it’s just the beginning?

asal

Unread post by asal »

WE charity scandal. That's just starting to be shown.

Get in on it.
cc

Unread post by cc »

Let's hope he can't escape that one ^^^
Seamajor wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 13:42 Yeah. It would be nice to put this shit behind us. Somehow I wondering if it’s just the beginning?
Hmmm. I see an end. Seems your palms are getting a tad sweaty

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Blurt wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 13:30 Hydroxychloroquine. Demon sperm. Person man woman car tv. Bleach in the body. Alien DNA. Hoax. China virus. Liberal terrorists. This is a Bible. Astral sex. Vax 'n' chip. Gatesgate. Destroy suburbia. Wartime President. Goya beans. Empty seats. Pool noodle hats. Corona viral bypass. Rushmore fun. Wonderful man, Fauci. Impeachment. Stone sentence commuted. I wish her well, frankly. Graffiti downfall of America. Masks optional. Slow the testing. Our numbers are good. Mar-a-Lago hotspot. Golf. I miss my previous life. A few embers. Tulsa crickets. California coughing. COVID briefings. Backstage doctors. Elephant camel alligator. Primetime Cuomo. Teargas Teddy. Mary Trump. Smile, Melania. Our Cartoon President. Borders closed. Open schools. Ballot fraud. Postpone elections.

Fuck, I can't wait for the year 2040.
You could have saved yourself typing and just written TDS. :eyebrow:

Seamajor

cc wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 17:01 Let's hope he can't escape that one ^^^
Seamajor wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 13:42 Yeah. It would be nice to put this shit behind us. Somehow I wondering if it’s just the beginning?
Hmmm. I see an end. Seems your palms are getting a tad sweaty
I wouldn’t bet your life on it cc.

cc

Unread post by cc »

You are indicating fear ... when there is nothing to fear. The regime is over

and the land of openly tolerated city street anarchy is also over

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I think it's past time to continue calling a lot of these protests, protests. Many of them are out-n-out riots. :unsure:

Seamajor

cc wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 17:29 You are indicating fear ... when there is nothing to fear. The regime is over

Wow? How did this squirm into the conversation? The US is falling apart. Will it drag your country down with it? Probably. My personal finances will cover me in any situation. What’s happening in Portland and Seattle is nothing I condone, defend or agree with, if its destructive. Peaceful protest is still legal as far as I know. I really hope you remember this thread. You’ll be eating it soon.

cc

Unread post by cc »

Seamajor wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 18:25 The US is falling apart
Fuck you are stupid

I'm saying the left along with the anarchists (1 and the same in effect because the left condones the anarchists by saying and doing nothing)

may rule the country very soon

and pleasing anarchists = straight into oblivion

cc

Unread post by cc »

mimi wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 17:43 I think it's past time to continue calling a lot of these protests, protests. Many of them are out-n-out riots. :unsure:
Many of us have called it what it was from the gitgo / day 1.. beyond riot .. it's been anarchy all along

Then, many watch "their" channels which are deliberately not showing the worse of it, soft peddling it, so I understand it may take them a while

It's serious. The big cities have no intention of stopping it. Being all of the same party they think they can ride it to an election win and may be right ... BUT ... they will not be able to stop or even slow down the monster they allowed to grow even if they summoned up the will

It's bad

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

cc wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 19:35
Fuck you are stupid

I'm saying the left along with the anarchists (1 and the same in effect because the left condones the anarchists by saying and doing nothing)

There's an equal share of blame on both the left and the right. Mismanagement is rampant...and it all stems from poor leadership imo.

This brings back to the surface, the divisiveness that's been like nothing in modern history. And this wasn't just 'a happening'...it was systematically orchestrated and relentlessly nurtured.

Sargent Smellibitz

There's not an equal share between the left and right.... anyone who believes that is a moron.

cc

Unread post by cc »

mimi wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 20:00 There's an equal share of blame on both the left and the right. Mismanagement is rampant...and it all stems from poor leadership imo.

This brings back to the surface, the divisiveness that's been like nothing in modern history. And this wasn't just 'a happening'...it was systematically orchestrated and relentlessly nurtured.
Balls

As you said
I think it's past time to continue calling a lot of these protests, protests. Many of them are out-n-out riots
If you just figured out now what was obvious to those who follow things down there 2 months ago, please don't be upset if I say you are Extremely unaware of what has been going on down there

You actually said that yourself if you read what you wrote

You can't demonstrate you had no idea of what has been going on for 2 months (anarchist riots and violence upon people and property) - and then come on like you know .. at least not creditably

and magically know who is at fault for what you didn't know the scope of till tonight

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

cc wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 21:20
mimi wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 20:00 There's an equal share of blame on both the left and the right. Mismanagement is rampant...and it all stems from poor leadership imo.

Balls

As you said
I think it's past time to continue calling a lot of these protests, protests. Many of them are out-n-out riots
If you just figured out now what was obvious to those who follow things down there 2 months ago, please don't be upset if I say you are Extremely unaware of what has been going on down there

You actually said that yourself if you read what you wrote

You can't demonstrate you had no idea of what has been going on for 2 months (anarchist riots and violence upon people and property) - and then come on like you know .. at least not creditably

and magically know who is at fault for what you didn't know the scope of till tonight
I have no idea what any of that means. =)))

I never stated when I figured it out or became aware. :D

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

cc wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 17:29 You are indicating fear ... when there is nothing to fear. The regime is over

Now they're turning a blind eye to it. Been to Portland in the last two months? It hasn't stopped - people are hurling molotov cocktails into courthouses, at least three law enforcement officials have been permanently blinded with laser pointers and the death toll stands at 28 last time I checked. Perfectly reasonable response for one dead drug addict some might say.

Mimsy is right on one count - mismanagement is to blame. But whose? Surely not the city McMayor who has been insistent there is no problem to deal with, oh no. And not the organizers of there "peaceful protests" where the fun loving hippies are torching buildings and killing people on a scale that, if the reaction to George Floyd's death is any guide) ought to have generated a response commensurate with the sorts of violence one might see in the West Bank or Beirut.

Nahh, best to lame Trump for it and bully the shit out of anyone who disagrees. That'll show those assholes who wanted to Make America Great Again.

Richard Kuklinski

Unread post by Richard Kuklinski »

7.83 Hz wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 22:06

Now they're turning a blind eye to it. Been to Portland in the last two months? It hasn't stopped - people are hurling molotov cocktails into courthouses, at least three law enforcement officials have been permanently blinded with laser pointers and the death toll stands at 28 last time I checked. Perfectly reasonable response for one dead drug addict some might say.

Mimsy is right on one count - mismanagement is to blame. But whose? Surely not the city McMayor who has been insistent there is no problem to deal with, oh no. And not the organizers of there "peaceful protests" where the fun loving hippies are torching buildings and killing people on a scale that, if the reaction to George Floyd's death is any guide) ought to have generated a response commensurate with the sorts of violence one might see in the West Bank or Beirut.

Nahh, best to lame Trump for it and bully the shit out of anyone who disagrees. That'll show those assholes who wanted to Make America Great Again.
28 dead in the Portland protests? Are you sure about that? There was an 18 year old shot within two blocks of the Courthouse in June but that seems to be it. Do you have a link?

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Richard Kuklinski wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 23:02
7.83 Hz wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 22:06 Now they're turning a blind eye to it. Been to Portland in the last two months? It hasn't stopped - people are hurling molotov cocktails into courthouses, at least three law enforcement officials have been permanently blinded with laser pointers and the death toll stands at 28 last time I checked. Perfectly reasonable response for one dead drug addict some might say.

28 dead in the Portland protests? Are you sure about that? There was an 18 year old shot within two blocks of the Courthouse in June but that seems to be it. Do you have a link?
I have plenty of links, I squeeze them out regularly into my toilet before flushing them away. If you mean "do I have a link to 28 dead in Portland Protests" then the answer is "no, I don't recall exactly which streams I heard the figure cited on and furthermore I don't remember if it was explicitly indicated that all the deaths occurred in Portland any more than I indicated it in what you quoted".

I'm not in the habit of carrying about a notepad to write down the source of everything I hear while I am out and about, however I scarcely need to in order to challenge the notion that a single person can lose their life in a "peaceful protest". Anything that involves tossing molotov cocktails into buildings is hardly my understanding of "peaceful". Nor is the practice of blinding people with high powered lasers, dogpiling and beating shop owners who are defending their businesses from being looted or raping people in occupied zones... your mileage may of course vary and if it does, I hope it brings you comfort if (when) the mob decides to cruise through your neighbourhood, singing kumbaya as they hurl bricks through your window because you waved at them in a show of misplaced solidarity.

I suggest that if you wish to get to the bottom of it, that you avoid the "recognised authorities" for this. Google is not your friend, you need different aggregators with less bias and which are not in the habit of playing gatekeeper to what you and I are allowed to know.

Richard Kuklinski

Unread post by Richard Kuklinski »

OK, the 28 is likely for all of the protest deaths in Seattle, Portland etc. combined. I did hear about the three blindings in Portland. Laser pointers, not good.

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Yeah, well I'm not hearing a peep out of it on "the news" out here, even the supposed impartial outlets are memory holing it. I was actually surprised to hear it was still continuing, that in Portland particularly it hadn't actually ceased since George Floyd kissed tarmac.

The cop who killed him? I agree with the protesters - he needs to face justice. And by all indications that's what is happening. I also agree with the protesters that those officers who were complicit should face justice. On the face of it, that's happening too. Where I diverge with the narrative is everyone needs to be held to the same standard, something which I notice with no small disgust is NOT what the "peaceful protesters" are interested in, nor are the MSM outlets reporting on it, nor the traditional aggregators (Google particularly at fault here) because Trump bad, Cops bad, America bad...

A monster has been created and the only answer we appear to have left is the ballot box. Anyone with a shred of self preservation and an eye for the historical record will be best advised to make the wise choice. It is clear that this is the work of bad faith actors who are in the habit or taking and taking and taking and are in dire need of a spanking to set them straight.

There is also the second amendment, something I notice has been taken up by a number of new and very interested parties looking to join the "well regulated militia". A lot of them would be people who previously showed no interest in owning weapons of any description. If those looking to wreck society have put the wind up enough people to warrant them grabbing weapons in self defence in the face of a neutered police force, I'm willing to bet they're smart enough to figure out who is creating the problem, not who they are being told is the problem.

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 17:02
Nah, brah. The TDS diagnostic is reserved for those who are incessantly preoccupied with Trump (not my case) and is delivered by those who believe such a thing exists.

There are some here who suffer from a different kind of TDS (namely, Trudeau Derangement Syndrome--putting a whole new spin on Trudeaumania, as it were) but you'll never ever see me routinely equate their political objections with a mental illness. Doing so is just too facile. Same thing holds true for the American version.

I just wanted to put a word cloud out there to remember 2020 by.

Seamajor

Kiss the ring you stupid mother fuckers. You’re not paying attention. I’ll be rubbing your nose in it soon. CC.
cc wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 19:35
Fuck you are stupid

Seamajor

cc wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 19:39
mimi wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 17:43 I think it's past time to continue calling a lot of these protests, protests. Many of them are out-n-out riots. :unsure:
Many of us have called it what it was from the gitgo / day 1.. beyond riot .. it's been anarchy all along

Then, many watch "their" channels which are deliberately not showing the worse of it, soft peddling it, so I understand it may take them a while

It's serious. The big cities have no intention of stopping it. Being all of the same party they think they can ride it to an election win and may be right ... BUT ... they will not be able to stop or even slow down the monster they allowed to grow even if they summoned up the will

It's bad
What you really hate, is the fact most of then are voters. So long Trump. Think you can find someone else with that Jan n Dean hair do CC? You’re just another sucker within a dwindling group.

Sargent Smellibitz

Blurt wrote: 31 Jul 2020, 06:06
Dinky Dazza wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 17:02
Nah, brah. The TDS diagnostic is reserved for those who are incessantly preoccupied with Trump (not my case) and is delivered by those who believe such a thing exists.

There are some here who suffer from a different kind of TDS (namely, Trudeau Derangement Syndrome--putting a whole new spin on Trudeaumania, as it were) but you'll never ever see me routinely equate their political objections with a mental illness. Doing so is just too facile. Same thing holds true for the American version.

I just wanted to put a word cloud out there to remember 2020 by.
By all means try to not TDS, on any acronym front... ;)

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

C'mon, Dinkies. I know you're better than this. :sneaky:

Sargent Smellibitz

Blurt wrote: 01 Aug 2020, 08:11 C'mon, Dinkies. I know you're better than this. :sneaky:
You're a bright guy... retire the progressive hamster and spin your own wheel for a change.

:(

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

What, exacly, makes you think I'm not?

I don't truck in pejorative epithets, talking point acronyms, or party lines. You know this.

I don't put much stock in the news. When I do zone out in front of the talking heads, I watch CBC, the BBC, MSNBC, Fox, CNN, and Comedy Central... all the while clipping my toenails and brewing a pot of coffee between laughs. And you know this, too.

Nah, I'm more of a magazine reader. Thoughtful analyses are preferable to shouting contests wrapped up in biased sound bytes.

Don't sell me short, Dinkies.

Sargent Smellibitz

Blurt wrote: 01 Aug 2020, 08:55 What, exacly, makes you think I'm not?

I don't truck in pejorative epithets, talking point acronyms, or party lines. You know this.

I don't put much stock in the news. When I do zone out in front of the talking heads, I watch CBC, the BBC, MSNBC, Fox, CNN, and Comedy Central... all the while clipping my toenails and brewing a pot of coffee between laughs. And you know this, too.

Nah, I'm more of a magazine reader. Thoughtful analyses are preferable to shouting contests wrapped up in biased sound bytes.

Don't sell me short, Dinkies.
No Breitbart or Rense? :blink:

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I tried Breitbart. Honestly, I did.

I felt like an Egyptian archaelogist without a Rosetta stone.

I guess I'm just not a native Cons speaker.