Register accountRead the forum rules
caskur

SURFING with Dolphins Wesrern Australia

Unread post by caskur »

Pretty cool I think.

Edward

Re: SURFING with Dolphins Wesrern Australia

Unread post by Edward »

So she won an ugly, old barrel with stickers all over it. Not very classy.

Winning.
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

I’ve spent 80% of my life in the ocean. Warm water, cold water. Seen lots of cool, scary stuff. Dolphins are smarter than a lot of humans. I’ve seen Dolphin pods of 100 or more. I wouldn’t mind being one.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

We have plenty of dolphins where I live. If the Chinese found Australia first, there wouldn't be any left now.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

One of my biggest 'bucket list' things, was to swim with the dolphins. So we arranged a vacation around that. But when we got there, I was stricken with the chickenpox. I was crazy sick and it didn't happen. =( I did get to pat them though, and that was awesome, but, it's likely one of those 'cross off the bucket list' things that will likely never happen again. :cry:

Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Seamajor wrote: 28 Apr 2024, 06:04 I’ve spent 80% of my life in the ocean. Warm water, cold water. Seen lots of cool, scary stuff. Dolphins are smarter than a lot of humans. I’ve seen Dolphin pods of 100 or more. I wouldn’t mind being one.

80% of your time in water...that would explain your wet brain affliction. Also I know someone who was a dolphin trainer and they said that generally dolphins had the intelligence of an average dog, a good fit for you if you ever decide to make the switch. I assume you can swim too so you've got that going for you.

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

de Singe.

Winning.
Seamajor

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 02:11 one.

80% of your time in water...that would explain your wet brain affliction. Also I know someone who was a dolphin trainer and they said that generally dolphins had the intelligence of an average dog, a good fit for you if you ever decide to make the switch. I assume you can swim too so you've got that going for you.
Yes. I’ve surfed with more dolphins than you have brain cells. You seem like such a sad stuck person. I’m sorry.

Seamajor

I’d estimate there were a thousand Dolphins in this pod. Southern Costa Rica, near Pavones.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Where is Wesrern Australia?

Winning.
Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

Seamajor wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 08:14 Image

I’d estimate there were a thousand Dolphins in this pod. Southern Costa Rica, near Pavones.
They will bite your ass

Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Seamajor wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 06:06
Pantalon de Singe wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 02:11 one.

Yes. I’ve surfed with more dolphins than you have brain cells. You seem like such a sad stuck person. I’m sorry.

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

I've gotten dolphins coming up beside when I was kayaking out 2-10 kilometers offshore.

They are like dogs (of the sea).

But it's a frightening thing to see those dark shadows swimming beneath you, until they go for air on either side of you. Then, you're like... thank God. Thank you dolphins for guarding me.

Seamajor

Looks like Bruce’s bedroom is crowed and cramped, not to mention smelly. I’ll swim with the dolphins any day.

caskur

Unread post by caskur »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 30 Apr 2024, 05:03 I've gotten dolphins coming up beside when I was kayaking out 2-10 kilometers offshore.

They are like dogs (of the sea).

But it's a frightening thing to see those dark shadows swimming beneath you, until they go for air on either side of you. Then, you're like... thank God. Thank you dolphins for guarding me.
It's amazing how dolphins guard and also whales guard dolphins from sharks... there are plenty of pictures of that sort of stuff on youtube.

Seamajor

Actually this is about food and feeding. The Dolphins always feed on top. Tuna, Dorado, Wahoo feed in the middle. Sharks feed below the game fish.

Seamajor