mobs in masks..........really?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

mobs in masks..........really?

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Back in the days of yore some business operations (like the bank that provides me cheques) sought to protect themselves from robbery by denying service to customers who were wearing hats, hoods, veils, masks, or even sunglasses while in queue. In short, show us your face or gtfo.

Post Wuhan there are still sketchy characters (and a handful of actual feebs) who trot around in masks. The authorities in places like NYC so far have not challenged the masked mobs despoiling US centres of higher education to un-masque. I have not heard anyone even float doing so despite a constant barrage of "news" on the vandalism associated with the occupations.

Sargent Smellibitz

Re: mobs in masks..........really?

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

They're clinging onto a relic of a treacherous time, in hopes that they can't be identified as a "not university student on campus".

Lochdubh

A combined force of LAPD, CHP, & LA Sheriff's Deputies just took down the encampment at UCLA, and now they are doing the perp walk, cleaning and filleting the folks who elected to stay and submit to arrest.
They have forced the folks being errr......processed to be paraded in front of a phalanx of cameras and the first thing to go is the mask.

Lochdubh

and now a word from our sponsor...........

www.plantationmonthly.com

Sargent Smellibitz

Fuck em.

Seriously... they can go get fucked.

My solution to what they've done would have been far more permanent and immediate.

It would also be VERY efficient.

Lochdubh

Kind of an errrrrrr..............final solution?

Sargent Smellibitz

Lochdubh wrote: 02 May 2024, 06:10 Kind of an errrrrrr..............final solution?
Cause and effect, motherfucker.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Lochdubh

^An excellent example of choosing the wrong tool for the job at hand.

there is a world of difference between military training (kill folks & blow shit up) and police training (in an ideal world use only necessary force, escalating up as required).

The Governor of Ohio essentially chose to use a I2 gauge to eliminate his rodent problem.

55 years on, it's still a great song though and a cautionary tale as well.

Sargent Smellibitz

Now I know why you're so comfortable in Baltimore... :(

Lochdubh

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 02 May 2024, 06:44 Now I know why you're so comfortable in Baltimore... :(
I'm well out of range, embraced by the bosky, green, suburban sanctuary of Anne Arundel County.

Sargent Smellibitz

Lochdubh wrote: 02 May 2024, 07:08
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 02 May 2024, 06:44 Now I know why you're so comfortable in Baltimore... :(
I'm well out of range, embraced by the bosky, green, suburban sanctuary of Anne Arundel County.
Well, I'll admit I never intentionally went anywhere in Maryland except Elk Neck..

Lochdubh

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 02 May 2024, 07:46
Lochdubh wrote: 02 May 2024, 07:08 I'm well out of range, embraced by the bosky, green, suburban sanctuary of Anne Arundel County.
Well, I'll admit I never intentionally went anywhere in Maryland except Elk Neck..
That's a lovely part of the Free Stadt. Bohemia River area is nice as well, but my fave is the small (rather shabby) town of Chesapeake City right there on the C&D Canal.

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 02 May 2024, 07:46 Well, I'll admit I never intentionally went anywhere in Maryland except Elk Neck..
I had family who lived in Elkton when I was a kid. Then they bought a house in Delaware.

Also, the best way to get to Ocean City from South Central PA was (and probably still is) the back roads into Delaware. I haven't been to the beach in ages and have no desire to ever go back. Hell, I haven't been to Hersheypark in years. Too many people, too much excitement and I'm too old for that shit.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Sargent Smellibitz

Scooter wrote: 02 May 2024, 08:36
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 02 May 2024, 07:46 Well, I'll admit I never intentionally went anywhere in Maryland except Elk Neck..
I had family who lived in Elkton when I was a kid. Then they bought a house in Delaware.

Also, the best way to get to Ocean City from South Central PA was (and probably still is) the back roads into Delaware. I haven't been to the beach in ages and have no desire to ever go back. Hell, I haven't been to Hersheypark in years. Too many people, too much excitement and I'm too old for that shit.
:D

Hershey park was where I first got pick-pocketed (12 years old). Was born in Ocean City... later moved to Mt Penn (Reading)... good times. I still miss Turkey Hill ice tea... :D

Lochdubh

Turkey Hill was the name of Martha Stewart's first "working farm-home-office-test garden-test kitchen complex.
Her staff had to report there to help manage the place, and apparently she was such a bitch on wheels, they referred to it behind her back as "Turkey Hell".

Some chaps, and more than a few wimmin', simply can not abide a strong female manager. :mad:

Sargent Smellibitz

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 02 May 2024, 08:41 I still miss Turkey Hill ice tea... :D
LOL, you're a True Pennsylvanian!

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Sargent Smellibitz

Scooter wrote: 02 May 2024, 08:56
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 02 May 2024, 08:41 I still miss Turkey Hill ice tea... :D
LOL, you're a True Pennsylvanian!
:biggrin:

Lived in Oley, went to school in Mt Penn. Our rented home was 4 stories and built in the 1740-50's perhaps? Along a river...

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Lochdubh wrote: 02 May 2024, 03:47 Back in the days of yore some business operations (like the bank that provides me cheques) sought to protect themselves from robbery by denying service to customers who were wearing hats, hoods, veils, masks, or even sunglasses while in queue. In short, show us your face or gtfo.

Post Wuhan there are still sketchy characters (and a handful of actual feebs) who trot around in masks. The authorities in places like NYC so far have not challenged the masked mobs despoiling US centres of higher education to un-masque. I have not heard anyone even float doing so despite a constant barrage of "news" on the vandalism associated with the occupations.
I wondered about that myself. Lots of thugs in LA still wear masks. I don't see many around my neighborhood.

Winning.
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

If I see anyone with a mask on in public, I stay away from them. I feel those who are still wearing masks are upto something...generally some sort of crime a small chance they are extremely stupid...like those still wearing a mask, driving in their car alone with a huge head visor on.

:purdy:
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I was driving to the border and a guy with a huge visor that covered his whole face nearly crashed into me. I don't think he could see properly with the dark visor on. He was oblivious. I have only seen asian people or old women wearing those full face visors.

Winning.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I can't even remember the last time I saw someone wearing a mask. :worry:

Lochdubh

Some Black folks in Baltimore are still masked as are a gaggle of geezers and undergraduates.
The Blacks wanta look "gangsta'" while the geezers are proceeding (slowly) with an errrrrm.......abundance of caution and the undergrad aged (Whites and Yellows) are virtue signaling.

Conversation about Wuhan have totally disappeared, the "social distancing footprints in MY Safeway are vague memories as is the 6' cordon sanitaire anyplace else. The one thing I liked....hand cleanser in stores is also a thing of the past.

Sargent Smellibitz

I refuse to talk to or deal with the mentally ill (mask wearers or jab cushions).

Fuck them... they are like swine to me... even lower than swine.

I hope they die asap.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Wear one for the sake of others, especially if you travel. Probably something you don’t do

Lochdubh

I don't fly frequently, but since the first of the year I've been to Vancouver (holiday) and Arizona (work related) taking a total of four (4) different aircraft due to transfers. All the flights were at capacity, and I can not recall seeing a single fellow passenger or aircraft crew member wearing a mask.

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 03 May 2024, 06:18 Wear one for the sake of others, especially if you travel. Probably something you don’t do
Piss off, nuffy.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Lochdubh wrote: 03 May 2024, 06:45 ago

I don't fly frequently, but since the first of the year I've been to Vancouver (holiday) and Arizona (work related) taking a total of four (4) different aircraft due to transfers. All the flights were at capacity, and I can not recall seeing a single fellow passenger or aircraft crew member wearing a mask.

I always wear a mask when I fly. Why not? It’s not so much about COVID anymore. Lots of folks spreading all kinds of germs aboard or in the Airport.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Seamajor wrote: 03 May 2024, 06:18 Wear one for the sake of others, especially if you travel. Probably something you don’t do
It's 2024.