UCLA Pro Gaza protest

Register accountRead the forum rules
Skipper

UCLA Pro Gaza protest

Unread post by Skipper »

The one on the left looks like a typical terrorist the sort of scum Biden is letting in on the Southern border

Lochdubh

Re: UCLA Pro Gaza protest

Unread post by Lochdubh »

The Biden Government is floating the "idea" of admitting thousands of select (politically connected) Gazans directly into the US as permanent residents. What could go wrong?

Lochdubh

If Blurt's Syrians ever moved out, perhaps the Palestinians could "hot-kot" at his place.....maybe start life as New North Amerikans in Denny's or Timmy's

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Lochdubh wrote: 02 May 2024, 09:53 53

The Biden Government is floating the "idea" of admitting thousands of select (politically connected) Gazans directly into the US as permanent residents. What could go wrong?
You’re sounding like DSM. Got a link?

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Lochdubh wrote: 02 May 2024, 09:53 The Biden Government is floating the "idea" of admitting thousands of select (politically connected) Gazans directly into the US as permanent residents. What could go wrong?
Back in 90's lot of people came from former Yugoland. Yet for the most part there were no issues, we either got along well or ingored each other.

Lochdubh

Mad Serb wrote: 03 May 2024, 09:43
Lochdubh wrote: 02 May 2024, 09:53 The Biden Government is floating the "idea" of admitting thousands of select (politically connected) Gazans directly into the US as permanent residents. What could go wrong?
Back in 90's lot of people came from former Yugoland. Yet for the most part there were no issues, we either got along well or ingored each other.
"The ones here as students are already running their God Damned flag up the flagpoles of "our" universities. The typical fuck-you of Islamic peoples anywhere on the globe.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Winning.
Lochdubh

Why does anyone have to put up with these fuckers? If they think they are "helping" anyone in Gaza, they need to think again.
Send us some more, Brandon.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Lochdubh wrote: 03 May 2024, 10:45 "The ones here as students are already running their God Damned flag up the flagpoles of "our" universities. The typical fuck-you of Islamic peoples anywhere on the globe.
Send the violent and disruptive alien Muslims back to Fuckabad. Only those who respect America should stand on American soil.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

:thumbup:

Lochdubh

that works for me, and would serve as a salutary first step.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

They could be taken out like cottonwood fluff.

Winning.
soon

Unread post by soon »

it's only a matter of time before palestinians get their lives back. the united states and israel will eventually have to answer worldwide calls to stop this nonsense.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Lochdubh

I'm hoping that whoever runs the Israeli government going forwards applies the Golda Meir "solution" of hunting down the fucks who planned and (literally) executed the October 7th massacres one by one wherever they hole up.

Sargent Smellibitz

Lochdubh wrote: 04 May 2024, 04:56 I'm hoping that whoever runs the Israeli government going forwards applies the Golda Meir "solution" of hunting down the fucks who planned and (literally) executed the October 7th massacres one by one wherever they hole up.
I agree.

And then they can get the Israeli version of FOIA requests to discover who had a hand in bombing, sniper killing, and missile striking tens of thousands of now dead Palestinian civilians of which many are too deep under the rubble to unearth.

Then give them a trial and legal execution.

No side of this has clean hands.

soon

Unread post by soon »

then after all is said and done they can finally arrest bibi for war crimes.

Sargent Smellibitz

That's your end point? Really? If you don't believe Biden has anything to account for but Trump does, you're doing the same for all world leaders YOU DON'T LIKE OR AGREE WITH.

Sit the fuck down, child.

You fucking moron. :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

don't blame trump for this mess. he's already told bibi to stop. if anything biden is ruining his re-election chances unless he can somehow broker a peace agreement with the saudis onboard.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Bunch of Losers who need to be deported.

:purdy:
asal

Unread post by asal »

soon wrote: 04 May 2024, 00:00 it's only a matter of time before palestinians get their lives back. the united states and israel will eventually have to answer worldwide calls to stop this nonsense.
No one can unrape the Israelis.

Get in on it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

innocent blood you say.
“Jeremiah 22: 2-3. So, Hear the word of the Lord to you, king of Judah, you who sit on David’s throne—you, your officials and your people who come through these gates. This is what the Lord says: Do what is just and right. Rescue from the hand of the oppressor the one who has been robbed. Do no wrong or violence to the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place.”

- jack reacher