Nazi Bar in Vancouver

Register accountRead the forum rules
Skipper

Nazi Bar in Vancouver

Unread post by Skipper »

I was really drunk one day walking down a street close by the “Red room” when I came across this bar with blacked out windows and an orange and black sign with a German? looking word on it.

The door opened up briefly and I saw two newly immigrated Asian girls trying to go inside but the bouncer told them “Sorry this bar isn’t for you” and sent them on their way.

I was able to see inside and all I could see was white people (not common for Vancouver), shaved heads, punk looking guys and girls, suspenders, bomber type jackets and tattoos. Reminded me of the skinhead look.

I just got an odd vibe, seemed secretive and out of place for Vancouver. Anyone know of the place?

deadskinmask

Re: Nazi Bar in Vancouver

Unread post by deadskinmask »

sounds like a glitch.... was this a Bethesda game? i know they recently released all new patches.... you might have to delete the whole thing and re-download.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Skipper wrote: 09 May 2024, 04:57 Asian girls trying to go inside but the bouncer told them “Sorry this bar isn’t for you” and sent them on their way.
He was just following orders

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 09 May 2024, 05:17 sounds like a glitch.... was this a Bethesda game? i know they recently released all new patches.... you might have to delete the whole thing and re-download.... :(
:D

SNAP OUT OF IT ! :D

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Skipper wrote: 09 May 2024, 04:57 57

I was really drunk one day walking down a street close by the “Red room” when I came across this bar with blacked out windows and an orange and black sign with a German? looking word on it.

The door opened up briefly and I saw two newly immigrated Asian girls trying to go inside but the bouncer told them “Sorry this bar isn’t for you” and sent them on their way.

I was able to see inside and all I could see was white people (not common for Vancouver), shaved heads, punk looking guys and girls, suspenders, bomber type jackets and tattoos. Reminded me of the skinhead look.

I just got an odd vibe, seemed secretive and out of place for Vancouver. Anyone know of the place?
And all you wanted was a warm place to defecate. Did they have toilet paper? No worries.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »