oh no.... panic harder....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

oh no.... panic harder....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

lol.... you fuckin ppl.... :D

we need more masks and distancing.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
extralegs2020

Re: oh no.... panic harder....

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

What is the media's motive in scaring us and keeping us under fear?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Uh oh.

deadskinmask

the billionares own the media.... and the billionares want you tracked, traced and under their control.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Why, though?

Hate to break it to you, Skinz, but you're just not that important.

None of us are.

extralegs2020

WHO declared the coronavirus a pandemic on March 11, 2020.
Are they in on the media plot as well? Or are they all hyped up?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
deadskinmask

why do ppl put tags on cattle.... look, man.... when they do away with the constitution and put a chip in you that has your bank account.... not to mention a vaccine that tampers your dna and can be 'updated' remotely.... well.... yall will be totally at their mercy.... and i am important, partner.... i'm a child of God.... and Jesus thought enough of me to die for me.... i won't be here with yall. enjoy your future.... :(

deadskinmask

extralegs2019 wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:16 WHO declared the coronavirus a pandemic on March 11, 2020.
Are they in on the media plot as well? Or are they all hyped up?
WHO biggest contributor is bill gates.... they do what he says.... the head of WHO isn't even a doctor.... hes an ex leader of a group thats been listed as a terrorist organization at one time.... :(

extralegs2020

What a ridiculous way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
deadskinmask

extralegs2019 wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:27 What a ridiculous way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you!
look into it, partner.... this world is NOT what you think it is.... :mad:

extralegs2020

The future is clear. We can all see it coming.
In the U.S., if something isn't done, if DRASTIC action is not taken, and taken soon and taken in a BIG way ....
That virus is going to run completely rampant and out of control.
Just think of it: 2.5 million cases in America alone. And they estimate that those who are ACTUALLY infected is probably TEN TIMES as high.
That's 25 MILLION. And spreading fast.
Soon to reach 250 million.
Meanwhile, a lot of people are in denial about the whole thing.
Okay.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:20 why do ppl put tags on cattle.... look, man.... when they do away with the constitution and put a chip in you that has your bank account.... not to mention a vaccine that tampers your dna and can be 'updated' remotely.... well.... yall will be totally at their mercy.... and i am important, partner.... i'm a child of God.... and Jesus thought enough of me to die for me.... i won't be here with yall. enjoy your future.... :(
Well, then, I will let you tend to your own importance in peace.

I promise not to bring this up again.

extralegs2020

deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:34
extralegs2019 wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:27 What a ridiculous way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you!
Whether true or not, it's completely beside the point.
The point is if the WHO is correct or not.
Attacking people ad hominem proves nothing. It does not disprove anything they have to say.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
deadskinmask

extralegs2019 wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:37
deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:34

Whether true or not, it's completely beside the point.
The point is if the WHO is correct or not.
Attacking people ad hominem proves nothing. It does not disprove anything they have to say.
i'm not attacking anything.... i'm stating a fact.... they are all in the same club and they all have the same agenda.... when they have you chipped and vaccinated, they'll not even have to lie about it after that.... they'll probably announce it publicly.... :(

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Where's Blazor's avatar when you need it?

:D

deadskinmask

do you understand how faulty the tests are??? you can have it and test negative....you can not have it and test positive.... 80% wrong is not a test.... you're safer guessing because at least guessing is 50/50.... :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Even then, it would appear that one chance in two of being infected with a serious illness is not enough to sway you, partner.

Carry on.

deadskinmask

its not a serious illness.... do you see the recovery rate.... ppl who can't survive a cold probably shouldn't catch this either.... but relatively healthy ppl are fine.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:10 the billionares own the media.... and the billionares want you tracked, traced and under their control.... :(
how are we not already controlled? our freedoms keep the billionaires entertained. and, pretty sure they have humanity. we tapdance for them and are a source of love and genes :tongue: billionaires know where they came from, well the ones that are smart enough. I saw today that one of the young Jenner idiots are a billionaire :unsure: I don't know if that's true, I didn't look into it.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 13:18
deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:10 the billionares own the media.... and the billionares want you tracked, traced and under their control.... :(
how are we not already controlled? our freedoms keep the billionaires entertained. and, pretty sure they have humanity. we tapdance for them and are a source of love and genes :tongue: billionaires know where they came from, well the ones that are smart enough. I saw today that one of the young Jenner idiots are a billionaire :unsure: I don't know if that's true, I didn't look into it.
this is the end game.... this is the chip and the 'vaccine'.... this is the separation of the wheat and tares.... the patent number for the chip is 060606.... would have thought they would at least hidden it better.... but why.... look at how you ppl line up and buy everything they offer.... :(

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

DSM is while cluey, out of his tree...

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:55 its not a serious illness....
Pardon me as I get my medical information from medical professionals.

When I need to figure out if my burger is done, I'll give you a shout.

deadskinmask

Blurt wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 13:28
deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:55 its not a serious illness....
Pardon me as I get my medical information from medical professionals.

When I need to figure out if my burger is done, I'll give you a shout.
get it from whoever you want, cocksucker.... but when your trying to impose your neurosis on to my lifestyle, you need to get fucked, partner.... wanna wear a mask? have at it.... wanna eat in a bubble? have at it.... but trying to make it mandatory? go eat a bag of dicks.... :mad:

deadskinmask

Dinky Dazza wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 13:26 DSM is while cluey, out of his tree...
you can catch the 'fuck you' train with blurt.... not my problem.... laugh now. cry later.... :(

extralegs2020

deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 12:55 its not a serious illness.... do you see the recovery rate.... ppl who can't survive a cold probably shouldn't catch this either.... but relatively healthy ppl are fine.... :(

I don't know; but I wouldn't want to get this virus. There is a strong unknown element. It's like nothing they've ever known before.
Nobody knows what this thing is doing inside the human body. Scientists and doctors do not know the internal or the long-term damage that this is causing. It could be serious.
It attacks the lungs. That is a very precious thing. I would not want to be unable to breathe. It is a terrible torture, a most unpleasant feeling.
You can take the risk if you want. Not me.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

And such conspiracy theories are too far fetched for me. There is no evidence for them.
These theories are not an argument at all. They are simply bogus nonsense. They don't deal with the facts, nor do they address the problems.
That is called 'going off on a tangent'.
But ignorant, know-nothing people insist on their freedoms, no matter how much it harms the rest of us other members of society.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
deadskinmask

well, partner.... thats a two-edged sword.... you say that we're 'harming society' by expressing our rights and freedoms.... i'm saying yall are 'harming society' by trying to take our rights and freedoms.... because you ppl grew up with the 'everyone gets a trophy' mindset, you don't know to 'self-censor'.... if you think masks help, wear one.... if you think 'social distance' helps, you do it.... but the best advice is - if you're afraid for your life, stay the fuck inside.... leave normal ppl alone and let them be.... :(

extralegs2020

I AM staying inside--except when it is safe to go out.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
deadskinmask

well.... given you're 'surrounded by a deadly invisible disease'.... what do you consider 'safe to go out'.... because that, my friend, screams 'irresponsible' alot louder than 'its not deadly and i don't care who thinks it is'.... :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Are you angry with me, Skinz?

Sounds like you're angry.