what's for breakfast forum?

andy1

Re: what's for breakfast forum?

Unread post by andy1 »

you know what - it really is hard!.. hm you just have to keep on insisting and tell them that instead of candy, if people want to be nice, they can buy you fruits or starbuck cards, or itunes cards or or.. the sky is the limit only minus junk food. I KNOW!! tell them that you suffer from some new, sudden yet permanent digestive tract problems (i know that's lying but sounds like this is one of those rare times when this might be better than saying the truth) and you cannot ever have any junk food - anything containing MSG or HFCS or any kind of sugar - unless it's fruit. see what that does and let me know how it goes:))

Blue Frost

Unread post by Blue Frost »

I wish I had some god fruit, and something different. I want star fruit, and mangosteen.
You know stuff you do see in the stores usually.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

i know what you mean but blue it all boils down in the end to the same old and the best stuff - apples, pears, grapes, banana, plums, berries, oranges. and raw nuts. - the fruits are the food of the gods really:) pls tell that to your naughty neighbor!:))

hope all is well with you, i'm just living each day as it comes, no plans or much daydreaming, just the essentials:)

today i breakaway from the usual (tho i did start with a small pb&j but then i decided i'm still hungry so i had a nice veggie/swiss sandwich on fresh wholewheat - it was grrait:)

Blue Frost

Same as always here :) oj

Oh the nasty neighbor is finally gone, they moved out last weekend. I feel so relieved and happy, I can even spend time on my porch without feeling like going over and ripping their heads off.
It's a heavy weight lifted.

I like fruit, I just don't get it or eat it enough, what I do get is usually in drinks. I like the V8 fusions, they taste good and has veggies and fruit in them.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

apple pie this morning (i made it out of wholewheat flour the other day and the older baby loves it!)
Oh the nasty neighbor is finally gone, they moved out last weekend. I feel so relieved and happy, I can even spend time on my porch without feeling like going over and ripping their heads off.
It's a heavy weight lifted.
i bet! i just have tough time imagining you that way lol:(

hey maybe somebody nice (and single) moves in now;)

Blue Frost

LOL I doubt it, they will likely be nasty also being it's a Hud house.
Hud if always low class, and the people never care to keep the place up.
Hopefully they are just nice though.

Yummy the pie sounds good, I bet the baby loves it :)
I had Chocolate milk for a change, back to oj tomorrow though.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

choc milk - you took a long break from it:))

i'm back to my usual, no berries.. they are not as nice anymore:(.. the summer is over blue, we'll be shoveling snow soon. i can't believe christmas is just around the corner..

Blue Frost

Well I just took the milk because I needed some advil to even move lol
I had a bad morning really, had to inch my way out of bed :blushing:
Back to OJ now.

Oh yeah Christmas soon, I'm shopping already. :) Ill get mine done soon.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh no, shopping:).. well it can be fun if you know what you're hunting for and if you have enough time and money to do it:)

so sorry about the pain blue:((.. pls get better... also, pls go see the doc see what they say - why does that pain keep coming back? and why can't they recommended some kind of soothing regime aside from advil and such (cold or hot presses, massage, exercise - there has to be something that'd help).

Blue Frost

Well all the doctors do is want to run stupid test over and over and aggravate the issue. Then run me all over town wasting my time and gas aggravating it and me. I have been through years of stuff, and tired of the BS for now. Soon Ill go to a doctor and start again I guess, but under my terms this time and they better listen to me for a change.

OJ :) love the Oj.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

aw. i too hope they listen blue:) oj - i just had to go get more - we go through a gallon of that stuff in 3-4 days tops:)

today the usual.. and thinking that'll be the breakfast tomorrow too:))..

hey did you see mb startups?? i wonder if they'll survive after the first month:)

Blue Frost

mb ? I have no clue what it is, apparently I don't know what it is.

OJ, I think I go through about three liters a week myself, with the pulp.

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

nice:)

oh mb is my clumsy short for memebee:)) - mb startups are a few boards that were requested and i've installed them as our subdomains - there are links to them on the main http://memebee.com/ page. sadly none of them has much activity yet but it's fun to see something of the sort happening:)

i've been thinking - to start a community you really need about two-three people at first - not more than that. the rest is just content building magic - you daily bring content about the topics that interest you all and search engines do the rest. that's really all there is to it.

Blue Frost

Hey :) Alright I see , I might visit those some time. I'm happy with my little bunch, but I do wish a few more was on to keep things going. I don't want that many though because then I would need to do more :laugh:

andy1

Unread post by andy1 »

oh no no!.. they are out there for people who want to attempt to build communities around different topics - i believe there's a whole new world to be made out of online communities but only the time will tell if that's just me and my daydream or there is something to that for real:))

me, i come here and the other forum but that really maxes me out. i think you are pretty maxed as it is too - 'sides i'd much rather see you more over at the bee (vancouver forum) than anywhere else:)) i just told you about them mostly in hope that the new forum admins (the serious ones anyway) will stumble upon this place at some point so that if that happens you know who they are:))

anyway, that might never happen or maybe it will - we'll see:)

breakfast today was - plain yoghurt and ham sandwich - imagine that, i wanted a savory breakfast:)) had it pretty late so probably that's why:)